2021-2022 NBA GDT Thread: Wolf Pit Assemble

NYRaider

Like, if he just legitimately tries to finish there, he's at the line. Instead, he flails to appeal to the refs and they go all "lol nah bruv" and he looks like an idiot again. The message is pretty clear right now and it's "just play basketball" but it seems Harden is incapable of doing that.

I'll explain why he didn't get that call, whoever you are announcer lady...

1) He initially pushed off to clear some space which is whatever and to be expected from James Harden.
2) Instead of just trying to finish through the contact, James ONCE AGAIN tried to just hook with his off arm to draw the call. You want the call, play through the ******* contact man. It's not this hard. But I'm sure he'll play it off as a victim rather than adapting his game to how the refs are calling it.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Raptors have an interesting team, especially when Siakam is back. Barnes, OG, Siakam, Boucher, and Precious are all 6'9-6'10" skilled players that can switch defensively.

And Banton as well it looks like he may be a real guy for this team. Could be some really fun lineups Pascal could be back in a week or so. I’m very intrigued. 

• Like 1