It’s time to admit the mistake

lavar703

9 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

This is why I said last year that in this rebuild, Rivera was going about it the wrong way.

Right now? We trade what we can to whomever we can to pick up draft picks in the next two drafts. You want to get an elite QB? Well stocking up so we can trade up to get the guy is what it's going to take. Because this team is going to continuously break your heart if you're expecting to try to be in range to get an elite QB with your natural pick. We'll crap the bed consistently all year and eliminate ourselves from the playoffs. And then win meaningless (yes...I said MEANINGLESS) games in December and screw it up. Someone posted elsewhere the QBs that were taken one pick before our pick (Marino, Rodgers, Luck, etc...). Those meaningless wins sometimes are the difference between guys like those and guys like Jason Campbell or Haskins, or Shuler, or...

That was me who posted that lol. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

I thought it was, but I've been multi-tasking tonight and didn't want to assume. It's crazy how frickin' close we've been to having some GREAT QBs play for us.

Probably better for their careers that they didn’t. They probably look at how close they came to being Redskins and go “shew thank god” lol

• Like 1

R Rivera is a very stubborn man, set in his ways of how he does things. He says he wants to put people in position to succeed. I’m not sure that’s true in the way he runs this team. 
Head problems/dedication aside D Haskins has talent. He has an offensive coordinator with a system he believes in, so much that it doesn’t conform to his players. You either learn our system or you’re out. The offensive they run did not cater to Haskin’s strengths. The reason they traded for Kyle Allen and signing TH. 
The same goes for the defense. You have a lot of talent on this def and we should be so much better on how we’re playing. 
Conform to how we do things or else. Let’s suck and don’t change the way we fo things just as long as I do things my way. 
Just proves more and more why he only hires people that has proved they conform to his tunnel vision way of thinking.

I understand you have a certain way you want things done and had some success with it but you have to be able to change things if it calls for it. 
We suck and will keep coaching them and hope they find themselves. 

On 11/1/2021 at 12:16 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

R Rivera is a very stubborn man, set in his ways of how he does things. He says he wants to put people in position to succeed. I’m not sure that’s true in the way he runs this team. 
Head problems/dedication aside D Haskins has talent. He has an offensive coordinator with a system he believes in, so much that it doesn’t conform to his players. You either learn our system or you’re out. The offensive they run did not cater to Haskin’s strengths. The reason they traded for Kyle Allen and signing TH. 
The same goes for the defense. You have a lot of talent on this def and we should be so much better on how we’re playing. 
Conform to how we do things or else. Let’s suck and don’t change the way we fo things just as long as I do things my way. 
Just proves more and more why he only hires people that has proved they conform to his tunnel vision way of thinking.

I understand you have a certain way you want things done and had some success with it but you have to be able to change things if it calls for it. 
We suck and will keep coaching them and hope they find themselves. 

Sadly it’s no different than Shanahan & Gruden either. It’s just rinse & repeat.