Bye Week Chat Babyyyy

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Ferrell watching Yannick and Crosby and he’s gotta be thinking that’s suppose to be me and Crosby. Feel for the guy but he’s got a fat bank account right now to make him feel better. Deserves a fresh start somewhere else. 

i dont feel bad for him. he's been compensated well and has under-performed. even if he was taken at #24 or 27 like he was supposed to, he's been a disappointment even under what those expectations would have been

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Derptacular said:

i dont feel bad for him. he's been compensated well and has under-performed. even if he was taken at #24 or 27 like he was supposed to, he's been a disappointment even under what those expectations would have been

I heard Max Crosby was in the building everyday by himself and Ferrell just wait until mandatory camp. Can't be great that way

Edited by Jeremy408

48 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I heard Max Crosby was in the building three day by himself and Ferrell just wait until mandatory camp. Can't be great that way

I hate when people try creating narratives like this. Ferrell is a hard worker and always has been. He a grinds hard, it's well documented back to his days at Clemson. He has workout videos of his workouts with Armstead and Buckner in Miami if you care to look. 

Him being limited as an athlete, does not reflect on his work ethic. The NFL is comprised of some of the best athletes in the world. Sometimes it takes more than hard work. Stop trying to imply something that is not real.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Him being limited as an athlete, does not reflect on his work ethic. The NFL is comprised of some of the best athletes in the world. Sometimes it takes more than hard work. Stop trying to imply something that is not real.

This. Ferrell isn't good because he lacks the bend/burst to consistently win off the edge but also lacks the size/strength to consistently win inside. 

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

I hate when people try creating narratives like this. Ferrell is a hard worker and always has been. He a grinds hard, it's well documented back to his days at Clemson. He has workout videos of his workouts with Armstead and Buckner in Miami if you care to look. 

That’s what I remember too. I wasn’t implying anything. I simply said “I heard”

I have noticed you’ve done that twice today: Accusing saying some thing that I’m not. Please read carefully 

16 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

That’s what I remember too. I wasn’t implying anything. I simply said “I heard”

I have noticed you’ve done that twice today: Accusing saying some thing that I’m not. Please read carefully 

I can read just fine. When you say "can't be great that way". That is you implying that Ferrell's work ethic is a problem because of what you "heard". That he can't be great because he waits until mini camp to show up. Pretty easy to decipher what you meant. 

12 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I can read just fine. When you say "can't be great that way". That is you implying that Ferrell's work ethic is a problem because of what you "heard". That he can't be great because he waits until mini camp to show up. Pretty easy to decipher what you meant. 

Nope. I'm implying what I actually said:  If what I heard was true, you can't be great that way. There's no need to interpret a hidden meaning. You just need to read it carefully. 

Edited by Jeremy408

8 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

Nope. I'm implying what I actually said:  If what I heard was true, you can't be great that way. There's no need to interpret a hidden meaning. You just need to read it carefully. 

If what you heard is true it is nonsense because the player in question has never had his work ethic called out. So you can in fact, be great that way and great players work out on their own all the time away from the team. Why not mention that?

1 minute ago, big_palooka said:

If what you heard is true it is nonsense because the player in question has never had his work ethic called out. So you can in fact, be great that way and great players work out on their own all the time away from the team. Why not mention that?

My bad. I didn't know that I needed a detailed description of what I thought of the player and that if I didn't then what I said could be repurposed into some thing I didn't say. 

3 hours ago, Jeremy408 said:

My bad. I didn't know that I needed a detailed description of what I thought of the player and that if I didn't then what I said could be repurposed into some thing I didn't say. 

Alternatively, you can ya know.... not make a comment about something you "heard" and then imply the player "can't be great" because of it in the first place. Then you don't have to try so hard to walk it back.

19 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Alternatively, you can ya know.... not make a comment about something you "heard" and then imply the player "can't be great" because of it in the first place. Then you don't have to try so hard to walk it back.

I think if I say I heard something(which by definition means that someone else said it not me) you should be sufficient enough for someone else reading to take it for what I said and not try to make it more. It's not this way out there thing lol. It's just what was actually written.