Bye Week Chat Babyyyy

RaidersAreOne

I’m 50/50.... yes to healing up, obviously! Lol.  However, I’m a big time believer in confidence and momentum. That being said, then yes, let’s see how they handle time off A) and B) coming off the bye for an early east coast game against a lesser opponent. This is a good litmus test in all 3 ways. If this is a different team , simple, go out and show us. Everyone still doubts us....with fair reason to! Go Raiders!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

Who's one player you'd want to trade for (keep it realistic)?

Honestly, I would have loved to snag Kenny Young for what the Donks did. 

As for people possibly available....maybe kick tires and ask if Leo Williams is available yet. And ask if Urb wants to get move from Myles Jack. See if there's anyone from Bradley's recent past that's available. I'd trust any of those moves. 

On offense....I don't see much available for the OL. TE is solid. A RB maybe? Possibly a WR? There's really not a lot I would prefer to trade for right now that wouldn't be on the fantasy fencepost for offense.

31 minutes ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

How do y’all see the other AFC West games playing out this week?

Chargers/Patriots

Broncos/WFT

Chiefs/Giants

I'm going to go

Pats over Chargers

Donkeys fall to the Pigskins

Honest tossup with last one. 

The Pats aren't perfect, but they're still competitive and riding high after an absolute schooling. The Chargers just got schooled. I expect Bill B to exploit the flaws. It should be a close one. 

Donks suck. So do the Oinkers, but their D looks a little better. Heinicke > Teddy by a mile. 

The Chiefs...who knows. They're not very good. The Giants aren't either. Both are dysfunctional. Here's hoping the Giants put those arrogant pricks another game back though!

I'm hoping to see 0-3 because it helps us the most. 

7 minutes ago, oakdb36 said:

No, just wishful thinking.

Ah fair enough.

I too think a disrupting, young DT would be an enormous addition to this team. The likes of Thomas/Jefferson/Philon etc have been great surprises but I question if they can do it long-term. Also most aren't under contract for long so that's something to consider as well.

• Like 1