Bye Week Chat Babyyyy

RaidersAreOne

9 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

The Titans won and are 6-2.  We are still #2.

I think the idea is that we played in a bye week so we are essentially tied with the Titans(Who have to play the Rams next week so we could be number one in the AFC by 8 o’clock today next week)

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think the idea is that we played in a bye week so we are essentially tied with the Titans(Who have to play the Rams next week so we could be number one in the AFC by 8 o’clock today next week)

Well that would be next week but right now we are #2.

On 10/27/2021 at 10:52 AM, NYRaider said:

Patriots ML is one of the bets that I'm placing a ton this week. In 4/5 weeks the Chargers have allowed 180+ rushing yards with the only exception being their game against us and after a strong start defensively they've given up 76 points over the last two weeks. The Patriots defense is good and they've ran the ball well every week outside of the Bucs game.

Ding, ding, ding

4 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Vegas is gonna host at least 1 playoff game. 

Calling that shot right now. 

Hopefully the Giants can pull off a miracle and beat the Chiefs tonight. But even if they don't I think the Packers beat them next week and have a small bit of hope Philly can beat the Chargers at home next week. If we beat the Giants next week we're sitting pretty.