Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

We are town.  I do not believe we are aligned with squire bc his voting and his actions scream scum

12 minutes ago, squire12 said:

squire is Town.  

I think porca is Indy/SK

thus no

You both claim town. So other than each other who is at the top of your suspicion lists?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

You can make a case that Matts and I are mafia? 

I would live to hear this. 

I do not believe this but here goes. 

You all hard bussed daboyle knowing that it would give you great town cred

There was no kill n2 bc you all are the mafia killer and chose to disappear thus could not kill

There was no kill n3 bc you all had not returned to the game yet

Now n4 the kills will start back and you all are pretty  much cleared and can coast to a win.  

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

What is your case for Daniel and your case for Bucs? 

Daniel - he's been absent the entire time. While this is a null tell, I do think in a general sense, people who are scum do lower their activity level. He's gone above and beyond that and we have no scum hits outside of D1. Potential missed scum hits scream of someone that is completely inactive.

Bucs - Someone mentioned it before, but bussing Butters in a small game such as this is a huge street cred builder. Given Butters' personal life situation, this would have made sense that they had gone ahead and done it at that point. I mean, look at the result. He's seriously not had any heat since and he likely won't for the remainder of the game. He's active enough that you don't mention that he his activity and helpfulness has ebbed and flowed. Also, and this is the big one, Malf has used scum trackers to great success in the past. Notably Dingo in Death Note 1. So he can be very open about his move and contribute in that manner and people won't bat an eyelash. He lied about his N2 move at some point; either to you earlier or when he said he tracked me. As scum, he'd also know my role and therefore I am a very safe person to say he tracked and I did nothing. 

That being said, the Bucs thing is more boogeyman than anything and I'd put the chance at that at like 2%. But I can see a path for that being the case. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

I do not believe this but here goes. 

You all hard bussed daboyle knowing that it would give you great town cred

There was no kill n2 bc you all are the mafia killer and chose to disappear thus could not kill

There was no kill n3 bc you all had not returned to the game yet

Now n4 the kills will start back and you all are pretty  much cleared and can coast to a win.  

Not bad.

Plausible, but probably unlikely

Also, I will add on Daniel...I think if the person sending messages from beyond is still in the game, it's him because I know it's not me and I don't think that it can be anyone else at this point give that Slappy has pretty much advocated for porca being a good guy. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Also, I will add on Daniel...I think if the person sending messages from beyond is still in the game, it's him because I know it's not me and I don't think that it can be anyone else at this point give that Slappy has pretty much advocated for porca being a good guy. 

I'm pretty confident that the messages are from the dead.  And the vote on d2 was from the dead .....player or players at that time..... who were all town

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just a thought (I don't believe) it could be bucs if he was with squire 

Just now, squire12 said:

I'm pretty confident that the messages are from the dead.  And the vote on d2 was from the dead .....player or players at that time..... who were all town

And obviously one of the messages hinted that they had been hit. They also knew that the twins had done the hitting, which i find interesting. They sent me a note to beware porca as well. I mean, the hit thing is kind of a big deal here as well. We have a scenario where scum either is missing hits, doesn't have hits, or porca is the hitter.