Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

This is what I figured you would do. 

The question is why? Saving Daboyle will only incriminate yourself when he eventually flips mafia. So do you truly believe Matts and I to be mafia? 

I could go Daboyle.  I'm absolutely not going to vote for anyone because all will be revealed tomorrow.

If you'll share why you're suspicious of him.  You and Matt are being super cagey.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I could go Daboyle.  I'm absolutely not going to vote for anyone because all will be revealed tomorrow.

If you'll share why you're suspicious of him.  You and Matt are being super cagey.

I'm not asking you to vote Daboyle. I am however asking you to not vote me. Daboyle has a tendency to lurk, which becomes more egregious when he is mafia. The fact that he immediately responded to my vote day one without him being tagged; as well as the disappearance after calling him out after night 1s results came are just some of my suspicions of Daboyles alignment. 

I encourage you to make your own decisions, but making a vote for Matts/myself is absolutely an anti-town move. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm not asking you to vote Daboyle. I am however asking you to not vote me. Daboyle has a tendency to lurk, which becomes more egregious when he is mafia. The fact that he immediately responded to my vote day one without him being tagged; as well as the disappearance after calling him out after night 1s results came are just some of my suspicions of Daboyles alignment. 

I encourage you to make your own decisions, but making a vote for Matts/myself is absolutely an anti-town move. 

So it's vote anyone other than me?

Got it.