Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

You made reasoning. I was wrong. Your logic about Daboyle being town because TWO people didnt switch to him at the end of day one is pretty weak.

2 people would not need to swithc to daboyle.  

My reasoning is that bcb was town (confirmed) and I feel daboyle is as well.   since there was so little vote movement that mafia didn't care who was the vote.  if daboyle is mafia, a 1 vote cushion in the last 45 minutes is not a lot and adding a vote to bcb would offer that extra cushion to save him with more security.  

Just now, squire12 said:

what I am saying is another scum voting on bcb would build a 2 vote cushion vs a 1 vote cushion in the last 45 minutes.  

no one from bcb would need to switch to daboyle.  

your bitching about others reading comprehension is pretty laughable

No additional cushion was needed. 

4 is greater than 3. That's why BCB died. Because simple math that my youngest kid can do. 

Your theory hinges on not one but two people voting Daboyle in rapid succession to give him the vote lead. I'm not sure what a tie would have done, but Daboyle was in no danger.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So you think either the mafia had a second kill day one or that it was friendly fire?

10 - 3 or 9-3-1 would be my guess for starting ratio.

so now 7-3 or 6-3-1

I agree with orca that mafia could have had a 1 time double hit and used in N1

not that unheard of really

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

No additional cushion was needed. 

4 is greater than 3. That's why BCB died. Because simple math that my youngest kid can do. 

Your theory hinges on not one but two people voting Daboyle in rapid succession to give him the vote lead. I'm not sure what a tie would have done, but Daboyle was in no danger.

the 2 people that would need to vote for daboyle would be town.   your theory is those switching late would not want to out themselves.  w hy would town care about that??

mafia didn't care about the vote being either daboyle or bcb, thus there was no vote movement in the last 45 minutes.  

there was 45 minutes.  that is a lot of time for votes from town to shift to someone else.   I am pretty confident you have seen those late vote swings

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

When does this end?

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

I assume someone also screwed with when N2 ends. So another one time ability would make sense. And using it N1 is your best bet at being able to use it.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I claim I am a town character that will be revealed to everyone tonight if I am not lynched. 

What more do you want? My character name? My exact abilities?

Does character even matter? If you want to live the lynch and convince others to change their vote, ability would help and might be your only chance

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

So you think either the mafia had a second kill day one or that it was friendly fire?

Possible. Given the small game more likley it was 1 vig and 1 scum hit. I dont believe there is a SK