Jumanji Mafia: Town wins!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Would this not warrant us to vote Squire today? 

If the role is almost always scum, shouldn't we consider going that direction. 

Thats where we are voting right now i believe.  Everyone else wants Daniel, which i can see as well (same with forge)

I'm personally for squire tonight, not sure where exactly the others stand 

@The Orca what you thinking 

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Thats where we are voting right now i believe.  Everyone else wants Daniel, which i can see as well (same with forge)

I'm personally for squire tonight, not sure where exactly the others stand 

@The Orca what you thinking 

Squire pushed to save Daboyle very strongly, I'm not against going there, but it paints the lack of mafia hits in a questionable light. Squire has definitely been active enough to put in a nights move. 

Right?

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Squire pushed to save Daboyle very strongly, I'm not against going there, but it paints the lack of mafia hits in a questionable light. Squire has definitely been active enough to put in a nights move. 

Right?

Correct.  Which is why I think they chose to forgo the hit and use the message from beyond to try and push us today which squire has been doing despite knowing our role is vig, not some mafia role and not sk, but vig.  Who reads a role as vig and immediately thinks vig means mafia lol.  His reasoning is so bad and makes logical sense if he was mafia. Outside of squire being mafia I don't know what he is doing.  

33 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Heavy lifting by killing touch and mwil?

And Swag and helping kill Daboyle.

If Bucs and Porca didnt switch onto Daboyle, Matts/I would be dead and this game would probably be over. 

You were the main counter agent to voting Daboyle, who ended up being mafia, surprise surprise. 

I have not forgotten. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Correct.  Which is why I think they chose to forgo the hit and use the message from beyond to try and push us today which squire has been doing despite knowing our role is vig, not some mafia role and not sk, but vig.  Who reads a role as vig and immediately thinks vig means mafia lol.  His reasoning is so bad and makes logical sense if he was mafia. Outside of squire being mafia I don't know what he is doing.  

I'm going to be honest with you, I still have a voice in the back of my head that says that your role is too OP to have as a town based role.

Literally no other role for town has been as powerful as the one you guys have. Add in the fact that Town has already had a JOAT and a 1-shot Vig, I really have thoughts of you guys being Indy. 

The fact that I opened the door several times for an indy to claim they can win in conjunction with town and no claims have come, worry me that you guys (assuming indy aligned) could be close to your independent wincon. 

Then I have to remember that you guys helped me lynch Daboyle, and you killed Swag. It stands to reason that you guys are almost definitely not mafia, at least not the same mafia as Daboyle/Swag. 

Which leads me to my next conspiracy theory thought in my head of multiple factions. 

If the starting ratio was 9-2-2 with two separate mafia factions, you guys could be a competing mafia faction...

Ultimately these are just some crazy thoughts that pop in my head and it could be as easy as Daniel is the last mafia and we lynch him and win.

On 11/1/2021 at 9:13 PM, Malfatron said:

bcb - 4 ( porca, whicker, bcb, porca (2)

daboyle - 3 (slappymatts, mwil, squire

squire - 2 (swag, dome

slappymatts - 2 (bucs, daboyle

porca - 1 (forge

whicker- 1 (daniel

didnt vote

@theuntouchable

On 11/2/2021 at 9:28 PM, Malfatron said:

daboyle - 5(slappymatts, porca, daniel, porca (2), bucs

slappymatts - 4(dome, daboyle, vote from beyond, swag

bucs - 2 (mwil, squire

dome - 1 (forge

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

dome - 3(porca, bucs, porca (2)

swag - 2 (forge, dome

squire - 1 (daniel

bucs - 1 (squire

didnt vote

swag

Times up. dome is eliminated

Just now, Forge said:

It should be vote / hit daniel & squire, whichever order you want to go about it. 

If neither is mafia,  basically get to decide between myself and Porca the following day

If neither is mafia, we lose the game. 

We don't have the luxury to miss twice.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

If neither is mafia, we lose the game. 

We don't have the luxury to miss twice.

There are 6 players left. I doubt that there were 4 mafia to start. Possible, but in a 13 player game, seems unlikely. But knowing that I'm town, and the other options being Bucs and yourself, I feel good about it. 

How much faith do you have in Porca? 

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Who is willing to pinky promise about their alignment being town? 

Anyone who breaks a pinky promise will lose my respect forever. 

@bucsfan333 @Daniel @Pickle Rick @The Orca @Forge @squire12

Sorry, I can't comment on this. I have given grief in the past about people using methods like this in game (swearing on their children, sig bets, etc). I'm not going to be that dude. 

Just now, Forge said:

There are 6 players left. I doubt that there were 4 mafia to start. Possible, but in a 13 player game, seems unlikely. But knowing that I'm town, and the other options being Bucs and yourself, I feel good about it. 

How much faith do you have in Porca? 

The fact that they hit Swag and helped lynch Daboyle. I'm pretty strong with my gut they dont share a faction with them. 

I'm not convinced they aren't Indy though. 

I've already played out a scenario for a 9 town and two 2-man mafia factions in my head and it could work. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Sorry, I can't comment on this. I have given grief in the past about people using methods like this in game (swearing on their children, sig bets, etc). I'm not going to be that dude. 

*looks at his current sig*

Yea... who would use tactics like that?

• Like 2