Halloween GT- Niners v. Bears

beardown3231

5 hours ago, Heinz D. said:

Because of what we've been privy too...Hicks most likely retires a Bear.

I don't know what's going on with Robinson. But, hey--why would Robinson be a better trade chip than Mack?

I personally would entertain offers on mack as well (and hell outside of Mooney, fields, Roquan, and Johnson id take offers on literally anyone *even Monty OR Herbert, just not both *). 

I'd add that mack is still relatively young enough and still productive here to have an impact going forward, so I'm less convinced he's even considered to be an option. His injuries are starting to add up however, and personally id rather move him a bit too soon, than be stuck with him at the end with multiple unproductive years as we tend to do. 

Hicks is simply to old to last the rebuild and his availability is becoming a big issue. He's good enough to get rental looks from "win now" teams though. 

Robinson id have wanted to keep if he and Fields had literally any synergy, honestly...

• Like 1

On 10/31/2021 at 11:46 PM, JAF-N72EX said:

I've been arguing about Desai's 3rd down defense since the start of the season and now it's only getting worse.

I had low expectations because the CB group is even more of a liability than the OL. If it continues to be schematic issues compounding the weak group though, it just makes it easier to see that Pace and Nagy cannot pick coordinators either.

Whatever gets this group swept out of Halas Hall I'm in favor of.