Week 8 GDT Eagles @ Lions: Srianni's knee caps are in danger.

BugzBunny101

1 minute ago, Jroc04 said:

Vilma is so bad. Is the bar so low they just get anyone to do these games? I feel like it would be a really nice gig to have. 

That's got to be the life man. He already has a lot of money, and he's still getting paid handsomely to butcher calling a game. Props to Vilma lol

5 hours ago, Danger said:

Truthfully, I expect we'll see a good number more carries today since the Lions are an even worse team than us and I expect us to be playing with a lead. Just gotta hope that Gannon's defense continues to mess up and give the Lions the win.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean we are winning, we ran the ball well, and our defense actually was a bit aggressive. This is everything we wanted just…. 3-4 weeks late. 

not quite everything. hurts still can't identify a clean pocket even if it's right in front of him. which it always is

Just now, Scalamania said:

I have to watch the game with my TV muted. He’s awful. 

He was just talking about the new Halloween movie. And like, great and all, it’s ok to interject a little but it was so forced and wasn’t interesting. He just said he wanted to see it and he hasn’t seen it yet. lol 

2 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

That's got to be the life man. He already has a lot of money, and he's still getting paid handsomely to butcher calling a game. Props to Vilma lol

Never gonna hate a guy for getting his. But do it somewhere else lol. 

• Like 1