Week 9 GDT: Raiders (5-2) at Giants (2-6)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Giants

5 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Let the road the #1 seed begin!

Must win game for us. We're traveling East for an early game but they're banged up and will be playing on a short week. If Saquan, Golladay, and Toney are all playing they do worry me a little but we should win.

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Our performance this weekend will be very telling about the type of coach that Rich is. 

I think this is true but  I am also not going to Crown and after this week either. For me it's going to be this month of November as a whole that's going to tell me exactly who Rich is. 

1 minute ago, Jeremy408 said:

I think this is true but  I am also not going to Crown and after this week either. For me it's going to be this month of November as a whole that's going to tell me exactly who Rich is. 

I agree that it's not a game to crown him over if we win. But if we come out flat and lose I'd say that's not the best sign.

Just now, Jeremy408 said:

Yeah I can agree with that for sure. What are you do when the hype is on you now.

The Raiders have been notorious for playing poorly when traveling east for early games and playing down to the level of the competition. Let's see if Rich can break the cycle. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Raiders have been notorious for playing poorly when traveling east for early games and playing down to the level of the competition. Let's see if Rich can break the cycle. 

I mean they beat the Steelers twice in the last four years at Heinz Field so I don't see that so much is the issue my thing is there's something about when the team is the first in the division or tie for first in the division or is it being talked about in a positive light by the media that causes them to just lay eggs. This year would be the ultimate version of that. 

Edited by Jeremy408

6 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

I mean they beat the Steelers twice in the last four years at Heinz Field so I don't see that so much is the issue my thing is there's something about when the team is the first in the division or tie for first in the division or is it being talked about in a positive light by the media that causes them to just lay eggs. This year would be the ultimate version of that. 

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

That cycle pretty much broke in the Gruden era. They have a been a solid road team on the east coast. They even won early in Pittsburgh.