Week 9 GDT: Raiders (5-2) at Giants (2-6)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Giants

7 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

That cycle pretty much broke in the Gruden era. They have a been a solid road team on the east coast. They even won early in Pittsburgh. 

Right. I always felt like that was an old narrative. Their real issue is once they get to six wins they've only won 1-2 games after that. That's no matter where they play in the states

• Like 1

this game will tell us a lot about where we are at. This is a game we should win by two or more scores. If we can jump on them early and get after Jones, we will be able to force him into some mistakes. If we come out sluggish and let them hang around it can be a long day. I cant wait for the day games like this dont make me nervous lol 

37-20 Raiders

Much like the Eagles. The Giants are not a very good team. They suck the only advantage they have is that this is a early start game. They have a dummy at HC who is only gonna survive because there has already been so much turn over for the Giants over the past couple couple years. 

Like the past two games. Start fast and dominate your weaker competition 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

We're 4-6 in games traveling into the Eastern time zone since 2018.

0.218 v. 0.4

0.4 is way more accurate to right now, I don't care if Jamarcus, Kerry Collins, Gradkowski or whatever couldn't travel. 2014 was a bad year, but 2015 onwards sure. 2018 onwards is probably most accurate. At least they should pick Carr era though.

8 minutes ago, Trojan said:

0.218 v. 0.4

0.4 is way more accurate to right now, I don't care if Jamarcus, Kerry Collins, Gradkowski or whatever couldn't travel. 2014 was a bad year, but 2015 onwards sure. 2018 onwards is probably most accurate. At least they should pick Carr era though.

A 40% winning percentage isn't great and it's not something that's just exclusive to the Raiders. Historically west coast teams have not played well traveling East for early games. I don't think that it will be the deciding factor but with our recent struggles in games under these circumstances I am eager to see how we come out.