Week 9 GDT: Raiders (5-2) at Giants (2-6)

NYRaider

Who ya got?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Winner?

• Raiders
    • Giants

12 hours ago, SBXISBXVSBXVIII said:

Raiders selected Amari Cooper with the 4th pick when Big Cat was there. I liked the Cooper pick at #4. I think he would have been a good WR, unfortunately he never got in sync with Carr. Hindsight says Williams should have been the pick. Oh well, can't win them all.

.I wanted to Leonard Williams so bad that year and was completely pissed when we drafted Cooper. 

13 minutes ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

I’ll say this: If the Raiders still blow the Giants out of the water on Sunday, just make Bisacchia the permanent HC. That would be proof enough for me that he’s capable of leading a team to victory in spite of multiple distractions and off-field issues.

The Giants are one of the worst teams in football coming off of a short week without their top 3-4 offensive players.

3 minutes ago, IdigtheRaiders! said:

And still would probably beat last year’s Raiders (if that team faced this year’s problems).

Rich doesn't deserve to be made the head coach permanently for beating the Giants without Saquan, Golladay, Toney, or Sheppard coming off of a bye week while they're coming off of a short week.

• Like 1