Week 9 GDT: Titans @ Rams

TitanLegend

Byard......    OMG....  back to back interceptions...  yikes....     we can take that to the bank...   

Stafford to coach.. oh..  not used to us being home in white..     didn't see him...   oops..   boy has Byard been hot this year... 

Funny also...  announcers bring up Tanny's and his interceptions... next play pick..

Show the numbers going from Goff to Stafford and pointing out how few interceptions he has...  uh wait..   

1 minute ago, Mesa_Titan said:

You are. I made the mistake of looking at your post. It's one thing if you think he's playing bad or whatever. It's another to question a guys character for injuries he can't control.

That’s the nature of the business my guy in business you don’t think rational you think dollars business is cut throat, you do remember the Titans locking out Steve McNair do you & trading him because his contract out weighed his play. I agree I was talking sh!t more so cause I’m an a$$hole but his play still hasn’t equal his contract