Josh mafia

Matts4313

12 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Would love to have you in the club, but @y*so*blu and I will have to get you some decent stogies.

f7pheMl.gif

5 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

On my budget, Swishers are a staple. Welcome aboard! 😆

giphy.gif

ITS A SWEETS CLUB NOW, GRANDPA

• Like 2

On 11/5/2021 at 7:24 AM, Matts4313 said:

"webster" and @PARROTHEAD will be given a hydra role. I expect neither of them to contribute and  very possibly I will get banned for this. But you wanted meme mafia, you are getting meme mafia. 

I gotta say, webby and parrot are really living up to this standard. 

1 minute ago, Dome said:

You’re up early this morning.

Yeah I am. 

Time for a real story - covid has made me a more fat slob than normal. Im not @D82, im gross right now. So I did the reasonable thing and I cut out bad things. 7 months - no alcohol, no sugar (when it can be avoided), limited red meat... the whole package. 

Until this stupid head girl was like "imma come down all weekend". So your friendly neighborhood matts was like "lets get white girl drunk". That was friday and I am still not sober. Which explains why I gave you all stupid nicknames. I am very proud of @Pickle Rick's.

Long winded rant to say I am not up early, I never went to sleep in the first place. 

Which, for those following at home, turns out to be a snoring mfer in my bed. Im tempted to attempt a gtfo moment. 

sleep more quiet you dumbarse. And yes, I am writing this with the intent of showing it to you. Stop snoring, its annoying. This is why I hate people. 

1 hour ago, Dome said:

f7pheMl.gif

giphy.gif

ITS A SWEETS CLUB NOW, GRANDPA

Oh, I don't have a problem with Swisher Sweets.  I thought you were talking about "wacky tobaccy."  A Swisher is a cigar, and if that's what you like, more power to you buddy!

giphy.gif

Just now, Uncle Buck said:

Oh, I don't have a problem with Swisher Sweets.  I thought you were talking about "wacky tobaccy."  A Swisher is a cigar, and if that's what you like, more power to you buddy!

giphy.gif

someone get this guy outta my face 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Everybody is always so angry and offended these days.  Sigh

This is meme mafia, if you’re not angry you’ll be a victim.

this is also the internet, if you’re not offended your probably doing it wrong 

Just now, Dome said:

This is meme mafia, if you’re not angry you’ll be a victim.

this is also the internet, if you’re not offended your probably doing it wrong 

Maybe that's where I took a wrong turn.  Matts recruited me into this game and I have no clue what a mafia game is. 

giphy-downsized-large.gif