Week 10 Games

Leader

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

I'm watching that game right now and both offenses are actually looking really good. Cleveland is doing well on the ground right now but New England is quietly exposing their defense. 

I feel like the Chargers did a pretty good job of that earlier this season.

1 minute ago, St Vince said:

Boy Mack Jones looks like the best rookie of that class.

By far! Shanahan and Lynch are probably kicking themselves about right now. The adage is the other guys had more 'upside,' but Jones can read defenses and get out of bad plays already. I mean, he reminds me a bit of Brady to be honest. 

Just now, Old Guy said:

By far! Shanahan and Lynch are probably kicking themselves about right now. The adage is the other guys had more 'upside,' but Jones can read defenses and get out of bad plays already. I mean, he reminds me a bit of Brady to be honest. 

This is why Belichick drafted him. He doesn't need an athlete like Cam Newton to run that offense, he needs someone with some limitations to win with precision - something Cam sorely lacks...

5 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

17 points with a half to go is not 'blowing it open' any longer. Clearly makes the upset a real possibility though,

The story is more how they've handled / shut down the TPA offense. Hopefully that stays steady.

16-3

:58 left in th 1st half.
WFT gets the 3rd Qtr KO

Edited by Leader