Week 10: Eagles vs Broncos: I Guess Im Starting Another GDT Because You All Are Apathetic and Lazy

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Daimonas said:

came back 4 weeks early from a broken finger.

That's fair. He did fall off pretty hard in the 2nd half of last year though. 

First half of last year and this year he's been great.

I still kinda question if we should give up a sizeable haul for him with his age and where we are at as a team.

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Next 6 games

Saints

Giants x2

Washington x2

Jets 

🤔

Beat the Jets. Toss up against Saints. Split with Football Team and Giants.

Cowboys game we lose if Dallas needs it for a shot at the 1 seed. Maybe they sit their starters that week in preparation for the playoffs and gift us that win.

So, I'd say probably 8-9 or 7-10. The latter was my prediction before the season.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Beat the Jets. Toss up against Saints. Split with Football Team and Giants.

Cowboys game we lose if Dallas needs it for a shot at the 1 seed. Maybe they sit their starters that week in preparation for the playoffs and gift us that win.

So, I'd say probably 8-9 or 7-10. The latter was my prediction before the season.

The Broncos are a better team then all 6 of those. If the Eagles play like today (huge if) that could be a 5-1 or 4-2 stretch 

6 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

i traded taylor in fantasy week 3 and we are all losing because of it

Dude is insane. He ran an electric timed 4.42 at 208 lbs back in HS. At the combine he was 226 lbs and ran a 4.39.

Saquon who is a freak was 233 at the combine and ran a 4.40, but I think Taylor def has better power and vision.

And, he also isn't injury prone like him.

2 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The Broncos are a better team then all 6 of those. If the Eagles play like today (huge if) that could be a 5-1 or 4-2 stretch 

Anything is possible, but I'm trying to keep my expectations in check.

I was the one in the Chargers GDT before the game that was talking about possible playoffs if we won that game looking ahead to the easy schedule. This game got us back on the right track, but I still don't trust Gannon or us to not keep getting injured. 

I'd love it if it happened though. 

3 hours ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Word. Dickerson has been mauling in the run game. The early overreaction to his struggles the first 2 or so weeks by people on here was unwarranted. Looking at you @Jeezla ... like I mean the dude hadn't played since last December and had no training camp at all. It was gonna take some time for him to get his footing. 

Wait... Somebody here had a hair trigger to pronounce a draft pick a bust before there was even remotely enough evidence to support their claim? That's surprising. 

• Like 1