Week 12: Rams @ Packers - GB WINS 36-28, moves to 9-3! HAPPY BYE WEEK!

FAH1223

Zach Kruse -  Packers patchwork offensive line is really going to be tested on Sunday. Rams are No. 2 in the NFL in pass-rush win rate and No. 1 in run-stop win rate. That's a deep, talented front. Packers HAVE to be able to run the ball against light boxes. No way around it.

///

MLF needs to game plan this right, AR needs to play smart and our defense needs to be stout (Yeah.....I'm looking at you Secondary.....)

5 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

Sounds like Jones has a legit chance to play according to MLF today. I would still be a bit surprised. 

Although I dont know how serious his knee sprain is, I doubt he'll play on Sunday. Probably just gonna give the knee a light workout to see how it responds. The smart bet would be to hold him out.

2 hours ago, Leader said:

Zach Kruse -  Packers patchwork offensive line is really going to be tested on Sunday. Rams are No. 2 in the NFL in pass-rush win rate and No. 1 in run-stop win rate. That's a deep, talented front. Packers HAVE to be able to run the ball against light boxes. No way around it.

///

MLF needs to game plan this right, AR needs to play smart and our defense needs to be stout (Yeah.....I'm looking at you Secondary.....)

It's going to get ugly. That "haven't lost 2 in a row" streak is about to get shattered. Feels like I'll probably be leaving this game in the 3rd quarter with us down 3 scores.

Just now, incognito_man said:

It's going to get ugly. That "haven't lost 2 in a row" streak is about to get shattered. Feels like I'll probably be leaving this game in the 3rd quarter with us down 3 scores.

Have you gotten off your meds? You seem unreasonably depressed of late :)

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Have you gotten off your meds? You seem unreasonably depressed of late :)

Just absolutely terrible timing to face the Rams. Best DL in league vs a tattered front and a QB who gets trigger-happy behind an OL he won't trust. Banged up on defense as well and facing a very very motivated team off their bye.

Just has statement game for Rams written all over it.

2 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Just absolutely terrible timing to face the Rams. Best DL in league vs a tattered front and a QB who gets trigger-happy behind an OL he won't trust. Banged up on defense as well and facing a very very motivated team off their bye. Just has statement game for Rams written all over it.

True - timing is problematic - but in truth (and this is not to lessen things......) the only true difference between last weeks team (in the negative) is Jenkins.
True - he's the best we've got on the OL and they've got a good DL - but - if we play our cards right, we can take these guys.