Week 12: Rams @ Packers - GB WINS 36-28, moves to 9-3! HAPPY BYE WEEK!

FAH1223

This one could get ugly, quick.

Donald on anyone on the OL is tough, but it is tougher when you might have to ask Newman, Patrick or Runyan to handle him on a stunt inside.

Ramsey is going to shadow 'Vante.

Vikings figured out how to attack our zone behind the first zone and in front of the safeties with multiple WR combo routes.  If you think that they exploited that weakness, wait till Stafford and McVay get a crack at it.

I'd feel actually good about this game with Bakh, Z, Jaire and Gary back.  But they aren't coming for this game.

It sucks this is such an important game, but you have to consider resting a gimpy Rodgers behind this OL. Injuries happen more frequently when muscles are fatigued.

This is just absolutely brutal. Eat the loss and try to get your blues as healthy as possible for the last quarter of the season and playoffs. 

I'd rest any of my main contributors who would benefit significantly from 2 weeks of rest.

Donald is obviously great, but still they have been gashed in the running game for three straight weeks. We had pretty much the same O-line for San Francisco and ran the ball effectively. Also McVay has a sketchy track record against the Shanahan tree, that sample size might make it difficult to make judgements on that, but still it's a clear losing record. The team lost (by a good margin) to Tennessee without Henry, we're better than Tennessee. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

It sucks this is such an important game, but you have to consider resting a gimpy Rodgers behind this OL. Injuries happen more frequently when muscles are fatigued.

This is just absolutely brutal. Eat the loss and try to get your blues as healthy as possible for the last quarter of the season and playoffs. 

I'd rest any of my main contributors who would benefit significantly from 2 weeks of rest.

We talking about rest??? We're one game behind Arizona for the #1 seed and first-round bye. 

Rams have been shellacked two games in a row, including by a team that just lost to the Texans. Yeah it sucks to lose Elgton, and we're banged up pretty much everywhere else, but people were saying the same thing about the Arizona game. Go get the W and then you can rest.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Rodgers two worst games were when he didn't play the week before (Week 1 and last week).  Maybe a co-incidence but he's going to have to get on with it. 

1 hour ago, incognito_man said:

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

Edited by Arthur Penske