On 11/21/2021 at 8:58 PM, Malfatron said:

pms:

good guy

You are a good guy

bad guy:

You are a bad guy

Discord link:

wincons

good guys wins if all bad guys die or good guys wins the final game.

bad guys wins if they comprise 50% or more of all players or if they win the final game.

Here are the wincons of the game

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron - maybe its because I just woke up - but your post is confusing. Do we want votes or nah? Also, is this like the show where the lone person auto goes to the next round?

You need to bold your vote to vote for a captain. (can selfvote)

if a player gets 5 votes, they become a captain and can select their team amongst the players voting them. even after they become a captain, additional players can vote for that captain to add to the captains choices in picking the team

Cannot comment on the 2nd question

Edited by Malfatron

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

@Forge @TheKillerNacho @Scoundrel @Deadpulse and @ET80 

The Mod Squad.

OK?

hmmm... who could make the anti mod squad? 

Dome got one locked recently

the twins have been warned almost as much as me

n4l has the most extreme name that webby somehow allowed

mwil was recently invited to be the heel

The rest of you are all rule followers arent you?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

You need to bold your vote to vote for a captain.

if a player gets 5 votes, they become a captain and can select their team amongst the players voting them.

Cannot comment on the 2nd question

I need coffee, because now I am even more confused. Are you saying that the teams arent formed amongst ourselves they are formed by who is getting 5 votes? 

Dont laugh if this question is completely stupid. My brain just isnt awake yet.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I need coffee, because now I am even more confused. Are you saying that the teams arent formed amongst ourselves they are formed by who is getting 5 votes? 

Dont laugh if this question is completely stupid. My brain just isnt awake yet.

any player that gets voted captain by getting 5 votes gets to pick their team amongst players voting for them

the captain only picks their team.

voting continues amongst players without a team until a max of 4 captains is selected(who will all pick their own teams)

if teams arent selected by the deadline, the bad guys will privately group the unteamed players to their liking

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

any player that gets voted captain by getting 5 votes gets to pick their team amongst players voting for them

the captain only picks their team.

voting continues amongst players without a team until a max of 4 captains is selected(who will all pick their own teams)

if 4 captains arent selected by the deadline, the bad guys will privately group the unteamed players to their liking

Understood. 

matts

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@Malfatron => how will picking teams happen? Snake order draft? 

First come fist serve makes the most sense to me. 

the captain chooses their team solely from the players voting for them. if a captain gets to 5 votes, additional players can also vote for that captain to give the captain more options.

and captains just pick their team right away, and the unpicked players voting for that captain can vote for a different captain

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

the captain chooses their team solely from the players voting for them. if a captain gets to 5 votes, additional players can also vote for that captain to give the captain more options.

and captains just pick their team right away, and the unpicked players voting for that captain can vote for a different captain

You said that already and I am just stupid. My b.