Week 12: Eagles vs Giants Round 1- The Long Journey to the Middle

EaglesPeteC

16 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The Giants are 30th in rush defense DVOA which means they'll hold us to 40 rushing yards on 30 attempts. Just another example of nothing making sense in the NFL and it being a week to week league.

nah we got the giant killer boston scott about to drop 150 on them himself

9 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

shouldnt even be active on game days.

Guy is a mega bust.

I’m still in the opinion that better play calls and a better QB could get some usage out of him but that’s changing weekly. You don’t see that 1st round flash you’re used to seeing. I don’t know if that is because he lacks the separation in his routes or Hurts can’t/won’t throw tight window balls to him. Not giving up on him, don’t think this offense does him any favors, frankly. But patience is wearing thin. If he’s really that bad, why does Nick keep trotting him other there? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

I’m still in the opinion that better play calls and a better QB could get some usage out of him but that’s changing weekly. You don’t see that 1st round flash you’re used to seeing. I don’t know if that is because he lacks the separation in his routes or Hurts can’t/won’t throw tight window balls to him. Not giving up on him, don’t think this offense does him any favors, frankly. But patience is wearing thin. If he’s really that bad, why does Nick keep trotting him other there? 

Howie probably makes him trot him out there also the wide receiver coach having played football with his dad does him a lot of favors.

30 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Howie probably makes him trot him out there also the wide receiver coach having played football with his dad does him a lot of favors.

You’re probably not wrong. Howie giving him every opportunity to prove his drafting prowess. Eventually you have to realize it’s a detriment to your team and the development of your young QB. If Howie doesn’t go after a good veteran WR this off-season he may need Lurie to push the agenda. 

2 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

You’re probably not wrong. Howie giving him every opportunity to prove his drafting prowess. Eventually you have to realize it’s a detriment to your team and the development of your young QB. If Howie doesn’t go after a good veteran WR this off-season he may need Lurie to push the agenda. 

Yeah i do think adding a veteran makes a lot of sense. Cowboys probably cant keep Gallup. He could be a good get for #2 receiver.

5 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Yeah i do think adding a veteran makes a lot of sense. Cowboys probably cant keep Gallup. He could be a good get for #2 receiver.

Would love it. He’s had a bleh year so could be very affordable. I guess it depends how deep Jeff’s pockets are. Paying 3 1st rounders is going to be expensive. I don’t think we make 3 1st round selections but who knows.