Week 13 : Eagles - Jets Round Two in the Meadowlands, just different colored uniforms

Nabbs4u

14 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I have seen you have this take before and it is just bad. Carson was not mentally fit to play in Philly. The dude crumbled at the very first sign of legit adversity and completely gave up on the team and city. He was just a sad kid that never got past the fact Foles won us a SB and not him.

What numerous athletes have left the Eagles and gone on to justifiably hate the organization? Sure, there are bitter ex's but that happens EVERYWHERE. Look at freaking New England... how many dudes did they scorn after they played huge parts in championships for them?

You need to provide evidence for this or it is just a meaningless claim.

Okay off the top of my head well, obviously there's Carson Wentz who before the trade was reported he wanted nothing to do with Roseman anymore, Malcolm Jenkins who thanked everyone but Roseman IIRC. Shareeff Miller who said the Eagles was a terrible place to be in, there's the Scandrik comments but he is a clown, add Daboll rejecting the Eagles outright, and some trouble with other interviews whose name scape me. 

I mean given multiple reports of how the Eagles are a toxic organization I don't see my comments are being wild at all. 

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

It might be, but we know Minshew is not the future right now. The purpose of this season is either develop Hurts or know what we have in him. Why switch for a stopgap QB in week 15?

We don’t know anything yet. 

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

Okay off the top of my head well, obviously there's Carson Wentz who before the trade was reported he wanted nothing to do with Roseman anymore, Malcolm Jenkins who thanked everyone but Roseman IIRC. Shareeff Miller who said the Eagles was a terrible place to be in, there's the Scandrik comments but he is a clown, add Daboll rejecting the Eagles outright, and some trouble with other interviews whose name scape me. 

I mean given multiple reports of how the Eagles are a toxic organization I don't see my comments are being wild at all. 

.... but you claimed tons of athletes leave here on bad terms because the Eagles are toxic. In reality you have no proof of this. Even Carson Wentz can be explained easily by his obvious lack of mental fortitude.

Shareeff Miller was cut from our PRACTICE SQUAD and was mad cause he lost his job. He has played in one game since we drafted him.... including other teams. Seems like a guy who might just not be good at football blaming the org? Scandrick is a massive LOL. Why bother mentioning him. Malcolm Jenkins was rightfully upset, but not because the Eagles are an awful place to play, but because we didn't want to pay an aging player who played his worst football in his contract year.

Daboll never coached here so this has absolutely nothing to do with what you said here.

There is zero evidence that former Eagles players hate playing here and leave on bad terms because we are some massive mess. Quite the opposite actually. Shady who got absolutely screwed by Chip recently retired and loved playing here and said Philly is the best football city. 

Your just making claims that have absolutely zero backing. You can trash on Howie for numerous things, but this isn't one of them.