TACT XXI: Dak got paid, HT got laid, thank God for the Micah trade!

Matts4313

On 12/19/2023 at 3:02 PM, MVPrescott said:

new faces are better tho

Welcome aboard!! It’s been a long time since we have had a new member comment on a post! Don’t mind some of these guys, we have been conversing here at FF since 2006, when this forum was created. 

1 hour ago, textaz03 said:

Welcome aboard!! It’s been a long time since we have had a new member comment on a post! Don’t mind some of these guys, we have been conversing here at FF since 2006, when this forum was created. 

He wasn’t really new…

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Happy New Year fellas. Hope 2024 treats you well. Would be nice if a month from now our Cowboys help the cause.

Happy New Year - would be a great time to break the streak 

11 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Does Matts still post here? I saw Des high school photo on fb and thought about how his kid that was his dog for so long might actually be nfl draft eligible soon. 

Matt’s is unfortunately banned MM. how you been buddy, glad to see you stopping by, we haven’t heard from ya in a while. 

12 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Does Matts still post here? I saw Des high school photo on fb and thought about how his kid that was his dog for so long might actually be nfl draft eligible soon. 

He doesn't, but we're friends on FB and text occassionally - his son is nearing HS graduation age. I feel old. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

I honestly wish I did. I could have expanded on it a great deal as it only scratches the surface of the futility we here have witnessed. 

Fans here have soured quite a bit on Kirk and Brian might just simply be hated. If the rumors are true, our old friend Joe Philbin seems likely to be named new OC, which is going to sour fans even more.

Edited by WizardHawk