GDT Ravens @ Steelers- 12/5 4:25PM(ET)

DreamKid

10 minutes ago, Ray Reed said:

Yeah sooooo everyone who was still arguing - for some ungodly reason - “weapons > OL” this week because the OL collapsed in years past in the playoffs anyway...at least we made it to the playoffs those years lol.

Where was new weapon Bateman today? Oh right. Lamar couldn’t get the ball out because he’s a completely different player without a good OL in front of him.

Lets just put this thing to rest already.

Lamar's inability to throw the football has almost zero to do with the OL right now tbh.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So our CB group going into the postseason is Jimmy Smith - Anthony Averett - Tavon Young - ???

I have never felt less confident in a group to stay healthy in my entire life.

Would be shocked if we made the postseason at this rate.

We have 8 wins currently - where are the other 2 coming from? And with our AFC record we may even get tie-broken and be out even if we do manage to get to 10 wins.

Edited by Ray Reed

1 hour ago, Ray Reed said:

Would be shocked if we made the postseason at this rate.

We have 8 wins currently - where are the other 2 coming from? And with our AFC record we may even get tie-broken and be out even if we do manage to get to 10 wins.

I think we'll easily make the postseason.

We can easily beat the Browns because their offense is predicated on the running game and we can still stuff the run. 

We can beat the Steelers at home. 

I don't fear the Packers, they have a lot of wins but are ranked 11th in DVOA. They aren't that good. We're at home. 

I don't fear the Rams either, McVey's offense is inconsistent and can be solved. We're at home. 

@ Bengals is tough, but we had the lead against them in the 3rd quarter last game. We just need to play more cover-2 and not big blitz. 

15 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So our CB group going into the postseason is Jimmy Smith - Anthony Averett - Tavon Young - ???

I have never felt less confident in a group to stay healthy in my entire life.

I honestly don't think think a healthy Westry is much of a drop-off from Humphrey, in terms of pure cover ability. 

J. Smith, Averett, Young, and Westry is a perfectly serviceable group. As long as they are healthy and not sick. 

2 hours ago, AngusMcFife said:

I honestly don't think think a healthy Westry is much of a drop-off from Humphrey, in terms of pure cover ability. 

J. Smith, Averett, Young, and Westry is a perfectly serviceable group. As long as they are healthy and not sick. 

This is one of the most insane takes I've seen on this forum. Not even kidding. 

• Like 1