Raiders RB Kenyan Drake breaks ankle; Out for season

RaidersAreOne

Heard it was a nasty injury to see in real time... sorry to hear that, you never want to see someone suffer a significant injury like that.

Edit: Yeah it's not pretty, but he's not wrong - that should be illegal if you're looking at policing the league in the name of player safety.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Heard it was a nasty injury to see in real time... sorry to hear that, you never want to see someone suffer a significant injury like that.

Edit: Yeah it's not pretty, but he's not wrong - that should be illegal if you're looking at policing the league in the name of player safety.

it sucks to see any player get injured.  I don't think there is a really good way to outlaw that type of tackle.  

lots of players get rolled up on in the trenches.   are you going to try and outlaw those plays as well?

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

it sucks to see any player get injured.  I don't think there is a really good way to outlaw that type of tackle.  

lots of players get rolled up on in the trenches.   are you going to try and outlaw those plays as well?

No, you're right - I don't think there is a legitimate way to legislate that out of the game. 

6 hours ago, ET80 said:

The NFL is focusing on more important concerns like opposing players staring at each after plays. 🙄

• Like 1