Packers place QB Jordan Love on Covid list

RaidersAreOne

10 hours ago, CKSteeler said:

If you've had covid, you have natural immunity and are basically immune. You know, actually immune, unlike the vaccines which are basically do nothing to stop the spread after 6 or so months...

This is not true at all. I think your confusion comes from the fact that your antibody levels drop once the threat is neutralized. But both the vaccines and the natural immunity create Memory B cells that are ready to go into full production IF the threat re-appears.

Some have mistakenly gotten the idea that lower antibody levels in your bloodstream = no longer immune. That's not the case at all.
Immunity is a lifetime event, otherwise we'd all get the same pathogens over and over again and vaccines would be useless.
And we know with great certainty, that isn't the case.

If you're interested in learning more, follow that link from Deadpulse and I'm happy to answer any questions you have.

• Like 4

If you've had covid, you have natural immunity and are basically immune. You know, actually immune, unlike the vaccines which are basically do nothing to stop the spread after 6 or so months...

So, Aaron Rodgers basically is immune to covid now.

me-too.gif

• Like 2

So, Aaron Rodgers basically is immune to covid now.

We have a thread dedicated to what you just said:

• Like 1