The Ftont office or the coaches?

hornbybrown

23 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

Well, I do not like to bury my head in the sand and see a future which may never happen if we screw up this draft. I have been a Brown's fan for around 65 years as it was the only team shown on Toronto TV till the Bills came into existence and I want to see them return to a competitive team. I have followed the NFL for an awful long time and I can spot a rotten apple when I see it and I am looking at a rotten apple when I examine our franchise right now.

You want to see a rosy future, go for it, but I will continue to bring this owner, FO and HC to task, till I see them doing something right. If that ever happens, I'll will be glad to shut up and wave the flag for a successful franchise, but I now doubt, I will see it in my lifetime and that makes  me quite sad.

If Haslam continues to hire incompetent people, we will see how you feel in the next decade, because I have seen the Lions with an incompetent owner, put his team through 50 years of futility, only solved with his death.

1st off I apologize for the harsh comment. Uncalled for. But hot danged if you do not say the same freaking thing over and over. It gets monotonous and irritating. It’s fine to be a pessimist. But at least come up with something new and freshly pessimistic. That you got a hot granny to get off your lawn. Yeah I won’t go further. 

Look im just as tired of this crap we’ve endured as you are. You ain’t nothing special when it comes to this feeling of facing an abomination all the time. But catslappin holy crap let it go. We get it. And I do see a rosy future. I have my health. I have a life outside of football. I’m making a dime here and there. I have great friends and family. I love the outdoors. ie no need to be constantly negative all the time. Football is garbage but there’s more to it than that. 

Ok where was I?

Pass on Manning. if that's his best idea to fix this he should do the following.

• sell them team and remove the Rooney curse.
  • use money to pay off legal bills from flying J
  • donate more money to Tennessee since they have so successful since he has been involved. 

1 hour ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

hard to imagine Peyton shelling out 10M per 1% for this team and I doubt jimmy is gonna just give it to him. I think we can get the idea of Peyton getting an ownership stake out of our minds  

It's all part of buying a team of his own down the line.  Like how Jimmy was part owner of the Steelers prior to buying the Browns.

To the previous comment of Jimmy needing money, he just sold 26% of Flying J to Warren Buffet for an unannounced sum.  I think he's doing OK financially.

4 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I’m not calling my judgment till week 17

for now I still say give them next year 

gotta give them this draft 

2 first and 3 seconds that’d be unfair not to give to Hue

Its also unfair that Duke Johnson only touches the ball 5 or 6 times today. Duke is clearly the best player on our offense but yet Hue refuses to make him the feature of it. Also unfair that the play calling has been awful and put the team in bad situations. Hue hasnt really done anything that deserves that he sees those first 5 draft picks or so. I had low expectations for Hue. I knew it wouldnt be a pretty season but he hasnt even reached that.

4 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Its also unfair that Duke Johnson only touches the ball 5 or 6 times today. Duke is clearly the best player on our offense but yet Hue refuses to make him the feature of it. Also unfair that the play calling has been awful and put the team in bad situations. Hue hasnt really done anything that deserves that he sees those first 5 draft picks or so. I had low expectations for Hue. I knew it wouldnt be a pretty season but he hasnt even reached that.

Yeah but..

I can find make this man who’s struggled with all these trades down and not leap him finally reap the benefits 

who else you gonna get??

Archived