2021 GDT Week #14 TNF Steelers visit Da Vikings

Steeler Hitman

Just now, warfelg said:

But Bens better in the 4th!

I don’t get how we are playing the 29th ranked rush defense and can’t get an inch on the ground. 

I was told earlier this off-season that this was Najee's team now after he ran on Denver. The only problem is Najee's team doesn't score many points. In fact, the only time they seem to score any points is when it's allowed to Ben's team.

And Ben better be King of the Fourth tonight. Because the way the defense and OL are playing, they're going to be down double digits again.

1 minute ago, CKSteeler said:

I was told earlier this off-season that this was Najee's team now after he ran on Denver. The only problem is Najee's team doesn't score many points. In fact, the only time they seem to score any points is when it's allowed to Ben's team.

And Ben better be King of the Fourth tonight. Because the way the defense and OL are playing, they're going to be down double digits again.

I feel like they were becoming a pretty decent run blocking offense until Dotson goes out. 

Justin Layne looking pretty Justin Layne there. Absolutely toasted. Good thing Wormely smoked Kirk.