Prospects to keep an eye on….December edition

indifference

Yeah the annual thread is back. Just later posted than usual because you know our Bucs will be picking 32 again  

Anyway for those who have input in possible draft prospects this year feel free to step into the light…

My eyes are on Cincinnati Bearscats CB  Ahmad Gardner in the bowl game. Fits the mold of a Bowles CB with his length/instincts/ball skills combo. 

Been watching Jordan Davis Georgia for years now and I cant help but to think the massive man is a fringe top 20 pick. Would be a perfect replacement for Suh.

Positions that’ll be addressed in the draft IMO : CB, DT, RB, TE possibly pending on Howard contract

Would not be surprised if TB drafted a WR either within rounds 2-3. Arians has not been pleased with our #3 WR. Tyler Johnson has been struggling and we’ve seen Perriman takeover once AB gets back. Darden hasnt shown much to handle that role. 

• Like 3

OJ Howard, the TE getting less reps then Brate. 

tenor.gif

I m a big fan of Charlie Kolar from Iowa State.  I think he would have even better stats, but Purdy has a noodle arm.  Curious to see how tests athletically.

I think this is the year Licht trades down from 32.  

Two favorite RBs by far - Brian Robinson Bama and Breec Hall Iowa State.  I think Robinson is going to be better then Josh Jacobs.

Edited by ravishingone
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

OJ Howard, the TE getting less reps then Brate. 

tenor.gif

I m a big fan of Charlie Kolar from Iowa State.  I think he would have even better stats, but Purdy has a noodle arm.  Curious to see how tests athletically.

I think this is the year Licht trades down from 32.  

Two favorite RBs by far - Brian Robinson Bama and Breec Hall Iowa State.  I think Robinson is going to be better then Josh Jacobs.

Ehhh, rather wait for Robinson from texas next year or even Walker later in this draft, but i do LOVE Hall

2 minutes ago, djw4bucs said:

Ehhh, rather wait for Robinson from texas next year or even Walker later in this draft, but i do LOVE Hall

Vaughn is the only RB under contract currently.  I think Licht will not put more cap dollars in the position even with the cap going up.  He has more priority FAs this time around to resign, that will get paid a lot.  There will always be guys like Bernard in FA- Vet minimum, you hope have a little tread left on the tire to get thru the year.

Best guess right now is they draft a RB before day 3.  Licht really liked Kareem Hunt out of Toledo, I can see similiarities with Hall.

11 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Vaughn is the only RB under contract currently.  I think Licht will not put more cap dollars in the position even with the cap going up.  He has more priority FAs this time around to resign, that will get paid a lot.  There will always be guys like Bernard in FA- Vet minimum, you hope have a little tread left on the tire to get thru the year.

Best guess right now is they draft a RB before day 3.  Licht really liked Kareem Hunt out of Toledo, I can see similiarities with Hall.

If we cant get hall i wouldnt mind Sony Michel, Marlon Mack or even bringing back Fournette for 2 years max

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Some RB's  I'm focusing on entering bowl season:

1. Brian Robinson - RB

2. Breece Hall - RB

3. Tyler Badie - Mizzou

4. Chris Rodriguez - Kentucky

Really curious about Rodriguez s 40 time.  If its below 4.6, I think there is a good pro there.  Even below mid 4.6s

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...