Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm personally not a huge fan of it. It has its place in the mafia universe though, unlike certain roles such as Plot Armor

I was thinking of a game full of jesters and serial killers. Maybe a cult that can convert Jesters too. I'll add it to the Mafia ideas book. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

I wanted to be the serial killer. Also Nacho has already told me he is holding onto his move till night 4 because he doesnt want to waste it. 

Would have been ironic since I am the serial roleblocker and you would have been my target. 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Would have been ironic since I am the serial roleblocker and you would have been my target. 

I would expect nothing less from you. Not good enough for you to destroy my team at home. Now you want to prevent me to suck any joy out of this mafia game. 

angry futurama GIF

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I was thinking of a game full of jesters and serial killers. Maybe a cult that can convert Jesters too. I'll add it to the Mafia ideas book. 

I think a game built around the mechanic could be fund definitely. It's something that is very likely worth trying (I think everyone here is pretty encouraging to hosts who try new things) at some point even if it goes sideways.

A similar role that I've been wanting to implement at some point is a Judas role that Bucsfan once gave me in a game. If you're lynched you become mafia. It still gives a major penalty for lynching someone who wants to get lynched without just ending the game. I have trouble balancing such a thing though. 

Just now, Whicker said:

I think a game built around the mechanic could be fund definitely. It's something that is very likely worth trying (I think everyone here is pretty encouraging to hosts who try new things) at some point even if it goes sideways.

A similar role that I've been wanting to implement at some point is a Judas role that Bucsfan once gave me in a game. If you're lynched you become mafia. It still gives a major penalty for lynching someone who wants to get lynched without just ending the game. I have trouble balancing such a thing though. 

It would most definitely be a bastard game that not conform to any sort of normalcy. It would be worth exploring at some point. Couldn't be any worse than the drawings from that Gartic Pictionary thing. 

• Like 1