Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

Are you even capable of going full troll? I’d have to see it to believe it. 

I'm thinking back and wondering from a purely mafia standpoint if/when I've ever done this, albeit this is exactly why I've begged @Matts4313 to run a legitimate Meme Mafia 2.0 game since the one a few years ago.

My competitiveness inevitably catches up with me and I can't resist putting forth at least some basic effort.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

I'm thinking back and wondering from a purely mafia standpoint if/when I've ever done this, albeit this is exactly why I've begged @Matts4313 to run a legitimate Meme Mafia 2.0 game since the one a few years ago.

My competitiveness inevitably catches up with me and I can't resist putting forth at least some basic effort.

I'm the same way. I don't know how many times I've tried the @Forge method of playing. It's tough for me

• Like 2

Night 0

BCB was walking around, worried about the above average temperatures for this time of year.  He's also pretty upset at that poser Olaf for stealing all his gigs the last couple years.   Suddenly and without warning a group pushes bcb  Inside and locks the door.  BCB looks around him, frightened of what will happen next.  His buttons start to fall and then his nose hits the floor with a giant plop.  Then his hat falls over his eyes, he tries to move his arm to push it up but it falls off too.  Accepting his faith, BCB gives one last puff on his pipe as he melts into the floor

BCB  has been eliminated.  He was Frosty the Snowman  Christmas Movie Aligned

It is now day one, you have 48 hours (all other days will be 24) or it is 7 to lynch  Good Luck

1. @Malfatron

2. @Whicker

3. @The Orca

4. @Forge

5. @Pickle Rick

6. @Dome

7. @Matts4313

8. @TheKillerNacho

9. @MWil23

10. @JoshstraDaymus

11.  @Slappy Mc

12.  @Blue

13. @Tk3

17 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Night 0

BCB was walking around, worried about the above average temperatures for this time of year.  He's also pretty upset at that poser Olaf for stealing all his gigs the last couple years.   Suddenly and without warning a group pushes bcb  Inside and locks the door.  BCB looks around him, frightened of what will happen next.  His buttons start to fall and then his nose hits the floor with a giant plop.  Then his hat falls over his eyes, he tries to move his arm to push it up but it falls off too.  Accepting his faith, BCB gives one last puff on his pipe as he melts into the floor

BCB  has been eliminated.  He was Frosty the Snowman  Christmas Movie Aligned

It is now day one, you have 48 hours (all other days will be 24) or it is 7 to lynch  Good Luck

1. @Malfatron

2. @Whicker

3. @The Orca

4. @Forge

5. @Pickle Rick

6. @Dome

7. @Matts4313

8. @TheKillerNacho

9. @MWil23

10. @JoshstraDaymus

11.  @Slappy Mc

12.  @Blue