Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

47 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

What facts have I omitted? What picture am I trying to paint? My thoughts on the matter are clear. 

Scum, I am not. Neither am I a gazelle waiting to be taken. 

You asked the question and I have answered. I welcome your intrigue into me however. This will surely yield some vital information going forward about our innocence or guilt. 

I am not inclined to "spread lies" and as it is day 1, everything that has been said is assumption. However they need not be described as baseless, just because you disagree with my logic. 

If you claim that I am slandering your "good name", I ask you what benefit would I gain from switching my vote, in essence saving your life, only to turn back and make false allegations? 

Every question you asked has either already been answered (including the question you asked me twice) or is clearly outlined by the thread. If you were ACTUALLY reading the thread, you would know this. 

yet to be seen. 

I asked the question of why you’re only focused on that timing and your response was nothing more than deflection. 

when you try to project an assumption even though the evidence is staring you straight in the face, that is spreading lies. If they are baseless, I will call them baseless. Like a blue pen is blue, your assumptions are entirely baseless. 

my claim isn’t about you slandering my name. My claim is that you aren’t actually reading the thread. If you were, there’d be a timing claim much much more relevant than when I made my vote. The person I voted for literally said to vote for him and you’re saying it’s strange timing yet you’re completely ignoring a much larger claim to coincidental timing. And what would you gain? The perceived notion that you’re scum hunting and not just throwing around baseless accusations. 

47 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Every question you asked has either already been answered (including the question you asked me twice) or is clearly outlined by the thread. If you were ACTUALLY reading the thread, you would know this. 

yet to be seen. 

I asked the question of why you’re only focused on that timing and your response was nothing more than deflection. 

when you try to project an assumption even though the evidence is staring you straight in the face, that is spreading lies. If they are baseless, I will call them baseless. Like a blue pen is blue, your assumptions are entirely baseless. 

my claim isn’t about you slandering my name. My claim is that you aren’t actually reading the thread. If you were, there’d be a timing claim much much more relevant than when I made my vote. The person I voted for literally said to vote for him and you’re saying it’s strange timing yet you’re completely ignoring a much larger claim to coincidental timing. And what would you gain? The perceived notion that you’re scum hunting and not just throwing around baseless accusations. 

Long story short, I have read the thread. My thoughts at the time are genuine and still ring true. I did not and do not believe you held out voting him until you got his blessing. Malf suggested you vote for him as well and you didnt do that. 

I have made no claim that you are definitely mafia, only regret in changing my vote at the time. Whether or not the unease that I felt was warranted is open to your interpretation as you see fit.