Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Night one 

Dome had a helluva night. Drinking, visiting his past.  But he had seen the power of Christmas and was ready to make up with his ex downstairs. He headed towards the elevator when he met another man.  Smoking. He asked who dome  was. He said. Murray, Bill.   The man looked at the registry next to the elevator and nodded his head. Dome got on the elevator and pushed the button to go down. As the door was closing the man threw a bag into the elevator. Seconds later, the elevator exploded and crashed to the floor 

Dome has been eliminated. He was Scrooged Christmas Movie Aligned (green) 

It is now day two with 11 alive and voting, it is 6 to eliminate. Deadline is 9 PM east Saturday 

Does this sound like a PGO to you?

Whicker

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Why is that funny? I sifted a Santa clause gif to you yesterday when I nodded that you were the fourth forge rules individual 

I mean it’s funny to me because I first didn’t remember that Tim Allen movie and thought you were claiming a character. Second because a full powered cop in a 13 player game?