Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

21 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

@Slappy Mc in all seriousness, I’m rather disappointed you haven’t gone back to look for what I’m talking about. 

Was it the appearance of Josh or Blue right after Nacho was lynched? Was it Pickle showing up after Malf voted for him but didnt tag him? Was it the fact that Malf said that Pickle seemed town and then voted for him? 

Honestly man, you and I went back and forth so much that anything else just seemed to blend in other than these things that stuck out to me at the time. 

50 minutes ago, Forge said:

1. The vote is likely Whicker. 

2. I suppose there is a case for Mwil if you want to believe what Whicker is saying. 

3. Everyone is probably wrong

4. I am Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle 

Ok. People have outed their movies quite a bit, but so far a few things stuck out to me. Whicker claimed a PGO and insisted there was no mafia hit last night. Mwil claimed to be roleblocked by Gremlins. Malf has flip flopped a lot but seems to be settled on Whicker. Touch also seemed to come to Whickers defense a little. (Dont get angry at me Touch, just an observation.) Orca tried to out Touch's movie or maybe he softed his own, cant tell which. At this point Forge might be the most trustworthy player to me. Swag/TK3 is still a good vote in my opinion. 

My feelings on these things.

Whickers claim doesn't fit the flavor in the writeup. I agree that it seems like a kill and not a trap from Home Alone. 

If Mwil is telling the truth, I doubt it was a "town roleblocker" as some have stated. I also want to know why the mafia couldn't have Christmas movies as well? (Which undoubtably Gremlins and Die Hard are)

I need to talk to @Whicker before I vote for him.

As one Pokemon/Magic the Gathering fan to another, why did you out yourself as a PGO? If you are in fact the PGO, then mafia wouldn't know your role because the player you killed was town. IMO you didnt need to out your role and claiming the Dome kill while claiming no mafia kill is confusing. 

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Ok. People have outed their movies quite a bit, but so far a few things stuck out to me. Whicker claimed a PGO and insisted there was no mafia hit last night. Mwil claimed to be roleblocked by Gremlins. Malf has flip flopped a lot but seems to be settled on Whicker. Touch also seemed to come to Whickers defense a little. (Dont get angry at me Touch, just an observation.) Orca tried to out Touch's movie or maybe he softed his own, cant tell which. At this point Forge might be the most trustworthy player to me. Swag/TK3 is still a good vote in my opinion. 

You didn’t get Forge’s soft claims?

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

My feelings on these things.

Whickers claim doesn't fit the flavor in the writeup. I agree that it seems like a kill and not a trap from Home Alone. 

If Mwil is telling the truth, I doubt it was a "town roleblocker" as some have stated. I also want to know why the mafia couldn't have Christmas movies as well? (Which undoubtably Gremlins and Die Hard are)

I need to talk to @Whicker before I vote for him.

As one Pokemon/Magic the Gathering fan to another, why did you out yourself as a PGO? If you are in fact the PGO, then mafia wouldn't know your role because the player you killed was town. IMO you didnt need to out your role and claiming the Dome kill while claiming no mafia kill is confusing. 

MWil claimed he was roleblocked in thread. From my POV which assumed that I killed Dome (which he confirmed visited me and fell into my trap), MWil was trying to get out in front of a town claiming knowledge of a failed kill.