Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Night two 

Mwill had survived the day. Unfortunately he had drawn the ire of a drunk.   The man trapped mwil and defeated him.  Mwil left a card but the man just burned it and the suit 

Mwil has been eliminated. He was The Santa Clause Christmas Movie Aligned. Green 

@MWil23

huh

How mad do you think Whicker is that there's, like, no flavor to this other than a drunk dude

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SwAg said:

How bout that guy who said he was feigning his beliefs.  What a scumbag

So swag is the first one i suspect.

Swag happened to draw scum randomly in like 4 games in a row that i hosted, and his game this time around fits those to the tee.

Barely tries, and then throws out substanceless accusations against town, a gotcha type thing. 

slappy is likely town

also, tk3 hates to be scum, so not saying thats 100 percent why he left but i bet it factors in

swag

suspect 2: touch was way more interested in mwils accusation that he defended tk3 (now swag) than figuring out the mwil/whicker/gremlins/home alone/die hard/gruber situation.

he was more focused on discredited mwils synopsis on how touch and tk3 (now swag) are connected.

so my top two without a doubt for scum are swag and touch