Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Day one

The group all did the normal opening day shananigans.  Meme, gif's stupid sayings.  The usual.  One player went out of his way to get banned from the site, which is always fun.  Suddenly, the group smelt something awful.  They looked outside and saw Nacho

"Morning all, ****ters full"

Well, we can't have this they said to each other.  They quickly got together and send Nacho to Las Vegas for the Griswalds next adventure

Nacho has been eliminated.  He was National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation  Christmas Movie Aligned

It is now Night 1. I'll give you guys a couple hours to get moves in as we ended at a random time.  Moving forward we'll have 9 PM deadlines and shorter night phases.  Of course if all PM's get in early, night will end quickly

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Touch's timing of his vote looms large for me. Why not cast that vote sooner. Once the rest of the players were tagged, he hammered Nacho. 

I feign to believe I have made a grave error by switching my vote. 

why are you feigning (faking) your beliefs?

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Blue I have never played with you before. 

The Princess Bride You Killed My Father GIF

I think we've played together once before? Idk

23 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Day one

The group all did the normal opening day shananigans.  Meme, gif's stupid sayings.  The usual.  One player went out of his way to get banned from the site, which is always fun.  Suddenly, the group smelt something awful.  They looked outside and saw Nacho

"Morning all, ****ters full"

Well, we can't have this they said to each other.  They quickly got together and send Nacho to Las Vegas for the Griswalds next adventure

Nacho has been eliminated.  He was National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation  Christmas Movie Aligned

It is now Night 1. I'll give you guys a couple hours to get moves in as we ended at a random time.  Moving forward we'll have 9 PM deadlines and shorter night phases.  Of course if all PM's get in early, night will end quickly

Well this thread just got a lot less nipply

• Like 1