Christmas movie mafia- bah humbug. Not a Christmas movie wins!

bcb1213

Just now, Malfatron said:

@MWil23 why did you bring up gremlins and why try to implicate whicker.

you are tilting scum imo

I said Whicker needed to explain why he asked me if gremlins weren’t bad if he’s seen the movie. I haven’t and as a result always thought they were only bad after eating after midnight.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I said Whicker needed to explain why he asked me if gremlins weren’t bad if he’s seen the movie. I haven’t and as a result always thought they were only bad after eating after midnight.

you brought things up, @MWil23 and you said scum would be scared of the info you hold

so until we get this info, i default to you are BSing

Just now, MWil23 said:

Your post pretty clearly claimed something bad happened to you with Gremlins flavor. I don't know why you'd refer to them as "Ugly Gremlins running around" if you felt they were protecting you. 

You have to understand #1 I ASKED because I wanted this very clarification. Second, I was still going off the info I had that I was the only one who performed a kill last night and was seeking any information that could verify the obvious thought of scum being roleblocked/protected. And then of course you who had his important move blocked immediately imply something bad happened to you. It was well worth asking. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

“A bunch of little creatures stayed out front. They didn’t look nice so you stayed inside”.

Flavor I got 

so you were roleblocked.

that means either you or whicker are lying

1. mafia move failed because you were roleblocked and whicker hit dome

2. whicker hit dome, and you were incidentally roleblocked.

as i said, i believe whicker, and Home Alone makes sense as PGO.

• Like 1

so you were roleblocked.

that means either you or whicker are lying

1. mafia move failed because you were roleblocked and whicker hit dome

2. whicker hit dome, and you were incidentally roleblocked.

as i said, i believe whicker, and Home Alone makes sense as PGO.

I’m weighing whether or not to claim here…and your linear “either/or” is not town Malf.

Tk3, Malf, and Touch are probably my biggest scum reads…and what’s ironic is I was hoping to get closure on Blue for the lulz 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I’m weighing whether or not to claim here…and your linear “either/or” is not town Malf.

Tk3, Malf, and Touch are probably my biggest scum reads…and what’s ironic is I was hoping to get closure on Blue for the lulz 

not even whicker?

what happened to the scum hit then?

• Like 1