MNF: Rams at Cardinals

Malfatron

who wins  

23 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2021 at 01:15 AM

4 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

This will be his 6th year breaking double digits in 8 years and his 5th consecutive. That's nuts for an interior lineman.

if he keeps on he will be up in the pantheon, John Randle did it in 8th straight seasons out of his first 10(close to 9 had one with 9.5), did it nine times overall. 137 sacks in 14 seasons, from the DT position in an era with less passing.

1 hour ago, BigTrav said:

Good win against LAR first time around but lost to GB and now LAR with Dallas on the horizon, where you will lose that one too I think.

I think tonight Cards threw the number 1 seed away and won’t get it back off GB or Tampa 

Cardinals have Cowboys and Colts left that could give them fits. I honestly expect them to beat the Cowboys just based on what I've seen, but at least to my untrained eye, I do think the Colts matchup is a bad one for them - especially with how dominant they've been recently. 

Tampa will definitely win out. Green Bay face three competent teams in Vikes, Browns and Ravens. I do think the Ravens are too banged up at the moment to really compete with them, more so if Lamar is out. Browns and Vikes could get a win, though, so I would heavily back Tampa to win the conference 14-3. I'm personally not sold on the Eagles or Washington, regardless of recent results, so I think the Cowboys should at least win 3 of their games. 

I like the Rams to win their next three games, before coming up against a side that has haunted McVay since he's been here. I honestly can't see anything other than a dominant Niners win, again. They will probably need that to make the play-offs. 

I'm going to call it now, one way or the other - the Rams will face the Cardinals in the first play-off game. 

8 hours ago, BigTrav said:

Good win against LAR first time around but lost to GB and now LAR with Dallas on the horizon, where you will lose that one too I think.

I think tonight Cards threw the number 1 seed away and won’t get it back off GB or Tampa 

Bigger question is will the Cards lose to Dallas and Indy. If they do, the Rams could win out and take the division. 

3 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

So all the Cardinals doubters have all come out to play. Predictable.

Predictable after they lose to their division rivals and throw away the 1 seed? Wow, so cryptic. Anyway, I ranked them below GB, Tampa and KC like 6 days ago, so this isn’t a surprise to me.