MNF: Rams at Cardinals

Malfatron

who wins  

23 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2021 at 01:15 AM

Just now, jrry32 said:

I wish we still had Aubrey Pleasant. I'd feel confident even our scrubs could look passable if he was still our CB Coach.

The unfortunate timing is we already gameplanned assuming we had the chess piece that is Jalen. I'm not sure how much they can scramble to alter everything. I'd honestly rather lose AD than Jalen. 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

everyone is picking AZ so that means the Rams are winning 

If we had Goff at QB, I'd be sure that we're winning. But I can't say for sure with Stafford. Goff could be in his worst of slumps, and he'd still wake up enough to beat Arizona lol. Stafford seems to like bullying other squads more.

6 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Obviously not, but Cooper Kupp in the last like 2 years has produced better than almost every WR in the NFL yet people still act like he's not a top 5 WR.

I hadn't really been paying a lot of attention to Kupp's numbers of late. I just realized he's on pace for 142 receptions, 1935 yards, and 16 TDs right now. Whoa.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

I hadn't really been paying a lot of attention to Kupp's numbers of late. I just realized he's on pace for 142 receptions, 1935 yards, and 16 TDs right now. Whoa.

Yeah lol I have him in fantasy so I've obviously been LOVING HIM this year and it was a couple of weeks ago I saw a quick twitter post about his pace/numbers and it was really something to behold. He's basically on MVP-level right now.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Yeah lol I have him in fantasy so I've obviously been LOVING HIM this year and it was a couple of weeks ago I saw a quick twitter post about his pace/numbers and it was really something to behold. He's basically on MVP-level right now.

Yeah, I have him in fantasy too. That's why I haven't paid a lot of attention. Just marked him down for 15 to 20 points per week and worried about the guys not producing lol.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

So at what point does production take over talent in terms of evaluating someone? Because right now Cupp is a better player than Hopkins is, and I'm sure it's even debatable.

Cupp has a bit of an edge the past 3 years combined, so I guess you can give him the edge if you want.

He's the #1 guy this year.

I watched Nuk's 1380 and 9 on average the last 4 years, so I'd still lean to him.

I've also watched him in person a bunch so I am probably biased a bit over his circus catches.

Hopkins is a top 5 WR, so is Cupp. If you think that's not debatable then you have a very small window for debate.