GDT: Titans at Steelers

titans0021

8 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

amon-ra st. brown had 8 catches for 90 yards and a score today, bringing his season total to 65 catches for 601 yards. good thing we drafted dez fitzpatrick over him!

This isn’t a “FIRE ROBINSON!” post, but man is it tough to be in win now mode and get literally nothing out of your first four picks.

12 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

This isn’t a “FIRE ROBINSON!” post, but man is it tough to be in win now mode and get literally nothing out of your first four picks.

i mean, the tire fire that is our offensive line is directly attributable to our drafting the past two years. yeah, it would be silly to fire him, but there's a direct line between that and the fact that we've all but blown our super bowl window. rough.

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

seeing that from AJ now....hopefully i'm just reading too much into it, but it doesn't make me optimistic for thursday.

I don’t think there’s any chance he plays Thursday. We won’t have a single full practice this week, and I doubt they’ll play him without at least seeing him run through a full padded practice.

1 minute ago, titans0021 said:

I don’t think there’s any chance he plays Thursday. We won’t have a single full practice this week, and I doubt they’ll play him without at least seeing him run through a full padded practice.

good chance we get absolutely boatraced by san fran. they're gonna be the first actual offense we've played in two weeks lol

14 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Yea AJ definitely isn’t playing. Absolute no way in hell. Julio either. It’ll be exciting to watch Bosa destroy Quessenberry and the likes of NWI, Rogers, McMath, and Fitzpatrick out there. Then our current best weapon is hobbled with an ankle injury. Awesome 

I am gonna be extra tight if the offense is a full no go. No AJ no Julio. And we go out there and get other people hurt getting stomped.