Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

8 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I don't understand why the Packers continually fail to get another big time DT in there.  It's been high on the list every year it seems and it never gets done .. we're always counting on less than great talent to come thru.  Kenny Clark has needed a partner for several years now.

There's like 6 standout DL in the league and we have one?

14 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Lol we're gonna beat the Vikings. Stop it fellas. 

It does seem some forgot that the Browns beat Minny earlier this year

Anyway ... be interesting to see what the weather brings next week.  Also, time to put Jaire back out on that field and let him do his thing against Jefferson.

On paper and in most cases this game is usually our toughest matchup.  But for some strange reason I actually think we might put out our best performance.  Maybe because this isn't the first ugly win game we had at home in December.  Carolina game last year was just as bad if not in some ways even worse, at least very eerily similar.  But the following week on Sunday night we surprisingly halted Derrick Henry and a very good Titans offense in their tracks and won by 26 points.  Now I doubt it'll be quite like that against Dalvin Cook and co, but our guys have almost always put on great shows under the Sunday night lights in December over the years.

10 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I don't understand why the Packers continually fail to get another big time DT in there.  It's been high on the list every year it seems and it never gets done .. we're always counting on less than great talent to come thru.  Kenny Clark has needed a partner for several years now.

He's going to have one next year in #93. That kid is playing better and better. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

There's like 6 standout DL in the league and we have one?

True when you are talking about guys who can dominate against the run and push the pocket. There are more than that who can just plug and stop the run. I think Clark is going to have one of those next year in #93. 

22 minutes ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

To me , the dline for the last 5 years has been very pedestrian. Like I said in a earlier post outside of Clark , this line doesn't have a difference maker. Can't believe Lancaster is on a nfl roster. Lowry is a decent back up , not a starter. Did Keke play today? Not a very inspiring group.Slayton is a promising looking player.

Wasn’t Keke out today?

14 minutes ago, St Vince said:

We really missed MVS today. ST Brown gives you nothing in the pass game.

I hate that this is true.  I do, I really hate it.  But its true.

That might be a number three WR next year depending on departures in free agency.  Hopefully he gets better.  Not giving up yet.

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Tom Silverstein -    Rodgers said that when LT Yosh Nijman went out they wanted to run the ball and he said the Browns played single-high. They ran it three times and got stopped and he said they probably should have just taken a shot there.

Can you blame him for not taking a shot? Branden is our 6th option at tackle this year. 

1 minute ago, HeresAGuy said:

I hate that this is true.  I do, I really hate it.  But its true.

That might be a number three WR next year depending on departures in free agency.  Hopefully he gets better.  Not giving up yet.

Did he even play after that reverse? Seemed #88 was getting all the reps after that play. 

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

Tom Silverstein -    Rodgers said that when LT Yosh Nijman went out they wanted to run the ball and he said the Browns played single-high. They ran it three times and got stopped and he said they probably should have just taken a shot there.

I cannot believe how amazing Yosh has played for us.  Can we give some serious props to that guy.  Hes basically our offenses Rasul Douglas

• Like 2