Week 16: Browns @ Packers on Christmas Day - POSTGAME: Packers WIN 24-22! Improve to 12-3!

FAH1223

1 minute ago, Leader said:

Doesnt mean he's got to chuck it deep....but a crossing pattern over the middle of field would have been nice.

I'm thinking they didn't trust Braden to block anybody. I was pissed they didn't try and put a dagger in there as well, but Braden shouldn't be playing LT in the NFL, ever. 

Peter Bukowski -  Matt LaFleur admitted Ben Braden coming into the game affected the play calling and he understands why Adams and Rodgers were frustrated with “conservative” play calling in the second half. LaFleur said it WAS too conservative.

///

It's Bak time.

It.

Is.

Time.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

I cannot believe how amazing Yosh has played for us.  Can we give some serious props to that guy.  Hes basically our offenses Rasul Douglas

He's saved our *** - or - prevented us from looking around for another LT that was stocking grocery store shelves.....

1 hour ago, mikebpackfan said:

You guys can **** on the defense all you want, scoring 3 points in a half isn’t great offensive football. 

Believe it or not, they do miss MVS for sure.  Not enough receivers on this team worth a crap without him.  Lazard and Davante can't do it alone.  Not much use for the tight ends either today I guess.

Barely got to actually sit and watch any of the game but quick glance looks like they didn't play well and were fortunate to hold on and win?  I did see the end where they won thanks to Douglas not getting flagged for at a minimum, defensive holding.

Defense forced turnovers but when they didn't do that it sounds like the Browns had their way with them whenever they wanted. Ran all over on them despite missing a good chunk of their OL and were 7/12 on 3rd down.

1 hour ago, mtsportsfan1 said:

This defense is not instilling alot of confidence for the playoffs ,but this offense can get in a funk too. Would be nice to see a complete game on both sides of the ball.

Gosh we need some guys off the covid and injury list to get back to some type of normalicy.  This has been nothing short of ugly the past 2 games .. healthy players would be nice down the playoff road.  Packers need all hands on deck next week against the Vikings ... period.  

1 hour ago, Toddfather said:

A lot to clean up but a win is a win.

If I have to hear " there's a lot to clean up" from anybody including Packer coaches I'm going to puke.  They've had all year to get things "cleaned up" and it's still dirtier than month old barn clothes in the basket waiting to get washed.  Good god, get your crap together Packers!

3 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

If I have to hear " there's a lot to clean up" from anybody including Packer coaches I'm going to puke.  They've had all year to get things "cleaned up" and it's still dirtier than month old barn clothes in the basket waiting to get washed.  Good god, get your crap together Packers!

They have the best record in the league. Let's have some perspective here.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Leader said:

I'm not sure how clothes sitting in a barn for a month leads them to get dirtier than when they were put there.....

:)

LOL ... leader, you must be a city boy.  The barn clothes are sitting in the wash basket in the house waiting to be washed.  AND, i guarantee you, nothing needs to be cleaned up more than month old barn clothes.  

6 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

LOL ... leader, you must be a city boy.  The barn clothes are sitting in the wash basket in the house waiting to be washed.  AND, i guarantee you, nothing needs to be cleaned up more than month old barn clothes.  

Nope. Not a city boy - but never had a barn.