Head Coach Firing/Hiring/Interview Rumors

Broncofan

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:
At what point if you're Leftwich, do  you tell the Jags "I'm good, best of luck."  As a Bucs fan, I believe Leftwich is worthy to get a shot at HC.  Has this potential relationship already reached the point of no return? 

I wouldn’t be surprised if he stays where he is and takes over for Darth Arians when he retires (which might be sooner than later esp if Tom’s retirement is legit). 

9 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

At what point if you're Leftwich, do  you tell the Jags "I'm good, best of luck."  As a Bucs fan, I believe Leftwich is worthy to get a shot at HC.  Has this potential relationship already reached the point of no return? 

Considering he hasn’t even been confirmed for the NO interview, I’d guess not.

Just now, .Buzz said:

Considering he hasn’t even been confirmed for the NO interview, I’d guess not.

So my question, how long does this dance between the two sides continue? Past the SB?   Until another guy is at the podium with a Jags helmet?  We may be at a point time wise that eclipses McDaniels to the Colts saga.

17 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

So my question, how long does this dance between the two sides continue? Past the SB?   Until another guy is at the podium with a Jags helmet?  We may be at a point time wise that eclipses McDaniels to the Colts saga.

Zero idea. I’d imagine clarity early in the week.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

The thing that makes me nervous for Leftwich in that situation is that unless he has some assurances that he will at least likely be the one taking over for Arians when Bruce is done, I'm not sure that his star will ever be as bright as it is now. Losing Brady is not going to go easy on that offense, so optically, if it all falls apart, he may not even be a priority in the next coaching cycle. 

• Like 1