Week 16 Covid List Discussion

ET80

8 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Does anyone know why the NFL isn't postponing anything and instead just insisting on playing games with over 400 players on the COVID list and a clear outbreak happening across every NFL team? Half of these games aren't even competitive because teams can't field competent rosters (see: Bengals vs. Ravens). 

Lol tell me about it

26 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Does anyone know why the NFL isn't postponing anything and instead just insisting on playing games with over 400 players on the COVID list and a clear outbreak happening across every NFL team? 

vince mcmahon wwe GIF

This... sort of sums it up.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

NHL has basically cancelled their season, I just find it ridiculous the NFLPA isn't pushing to cancel/postpone the regular season harder at this point.

Demaurice isn't going to jeopardize his future cushy gig at the NFL League office by raising a stink about this now...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Does anyone know why the NFL isn't postponing anything and instead just insisting on playing games with over 400 players on the COVID list and a clear outbreak happening across every NFL team? Half of these games aren't even competitive because teams can't field competent rosters (see: Bengals vs. Ravens). 

1 guess....

paid pay day GIF

1 hour ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

NHL has basically cancelled their season, I just find it ridiculous the NFLPA isn't pushing to cancel/postpone the regular season harder at this point.

Canceled games = lost game checks.  

Doubt players want to give up a few game checks