2021 Week #16 GDT Steelers visit The Chiefs

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

I think that was Bush’s rookie year or Cam Suttons rookie year and we were begging for them to try one of them. 

That was several years before those guys.   I think he benched Cortez Allen or someone else after a couple bad plays, but Blake somehow kept getting passes.   There were other examples too.

Just now, warfelg said:

I forgot we have Anthony Miller on our PS. Lol why is he not getting a shot. 

I just made a comment about Witherspoon, but it really seems like Tomlin doesn’t trust ANYONE from outside the organization. Like it’s impossible for you to be useful or catch up to game planning/playbooks after the season starts. 

but this even goes back to Boykin who was clearly our best slot corner years ago and couldn’t get in the field. 

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

I just made a comment about Witherspoon, but it really seems like Tomlin doesn’t trust ANYONE from outside the organization. Like it’s impossible for you to be useful or catch up to game planning/playbooks after the season starts. 

but this even goes back to Boykin who was clearly our best slot corner years ago and couldn’t get in the field. 

And it’s obvious our playbook isn’t that complicated. 

Just now, warfelg said:

I think 3 losses with the right wins puts us top 10. 

I think the 9th pick is the highest we can get. own tiebreaker over Sea(NYJ pick) and the other bottom 8 teams already have 10 loses. this team could be in position to get the top 1 or 2 QB in this draft without trading up if they really like them