Steeler Hitman

Here is my current mock draft:
1. Tyler Linderbaum, Center, Iowa

2. Jordan Battle, Safety, Alabama

3a. Coby Bryant, CB, Cincinnati

3b. Zion Nelson, OT, Miami

6. JoJo Domann, EDGE, Nebraska 

7. Colin Schooler, ILB, Texas Tech 

I want to see them switch Moore this offseason over to the right. Give him 8 months to focus on the switch and see what comes in camp. He never played the Right side before, so its not surprising he was bad when he moved there on a whim during camp....but direct him there this off-season and try it. 

If he is going to be the swing tackle, he needs to work there anyway. But I think he skill set would me maximized on the right. If the transition works, maybe you have a right tackle. If it kinda works, maybe you have your swing tackle. And if it doesn't work at all.... move him back to his natural side or move him to LG. 

6 hours ago, warfelg said:

Moore is at LT and Okorafor is at RT because of how bad Moore was at RT in the preseason. I honestly would not move him there. 

I honestly didn't even know Moore played RT in preseason.  Maybe move him to guard?

3 hours ago, 43M said:

I honestly didn't even know Moore played RT in preseason.  Maybe move him to guard?

He’s been one of PFFs lowest graded run blockers. I think guys are loving him because of flashes. The P word that kills us on fan love. If he’s the backup, I like where we are at because you know he’s not a turnstile. But as a starter full time and planned we’re in a bad spot because he’s letting up a ton of pressures. 

I wouldn’t say with him, like Green, that we should just say they are the unchallenged starter. Get better if you can in the draft or FA. At least bring in someone that can push a challenge in camp. They need to earn their spots. If they end up backups I feel good about the unit as a whole. If they don’t bring in anyone to challenge them or try to get better I’ll be ticked. 

• Like 2

For any rookie, i want to wait until their 2nd season to see if there is improvement.  Moore is about where Chuks was at his rookie season but Chuks did not have to play.  Moore and Green need to get stronger.  I would love to see both add 15 lbs of muscle in the off-season.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jebrick said:

For any rookie, i want to wait until their 2nd season to see if there is improvement.  Moore is about where Chuks was at his rookie season but Chuks did not have to play.  Moore and Green need to get stronger.  I would love to see both add 15 lbs of muscle in the off-season.

They need to be challenged at least. They haven’t earned the right to go through the offseason and into camp as unchallenged starters.