Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

29 minutes ago, Whicker said:

For the record, I told him this. It seems I was wrong 

I see you told him that you have to vote each day.  I read that incorrectly, so retracted, but the remainder stands.  No one has mentioned “no vote” or “blank no vote” — that’s even more damning.  As if he understands No Lynch is an option beyond that, and it’s not been in even a Vote Count.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I see you told him that you have to vote each day.  I read that incorrectly, so retracted, but the remainder stands.  No one has mentioned “no vote” or “blank no vote” — that’s even more damning.  As if he understands No Lynch is an option beyond that, and it’s not been in even a Vote Count.

17 hours ago, Venom Sife said:

Do we vote someone or? At this point I am blank no vote. I don’t know what to do… but I am a good guy thanks for saying that. 

17 hours ago, Whicker said:

You need to vote every day (game day not IRL day) and you can change freely. Generally votes can be used to prod activity, get a reaction, etc at this point. Once it gets closer to deadline (host will announce and usually in thread title) votes will get more important. The person with the most votes at deadline is eliminated. The goal is to vote for mafia 

And, unrelated:

Question, is there a way to turn on notifications? I keep missing messages 

Bruh, what messages you missing?

18 hours ago, Venom Sife said:

Hello everyone! Venom sife here! I have had a busy day today. I apologize for not replying earlier today. 

where are we at? What’s going on? 

Question, is there a way to turn on notifications? I keep missing messages 

I’m trying not to give the appearance of burying Venom, and so I am not going to delineate the distinction between a “post” and “message,” because any half-wit could explain away interchanging those terms on a message board.  Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt on it.

But, what I am having a hard time finding is messages — plural — that could be missed in this game that would not be private messages, as you would have no way of knowing you “missed” a mention without a notification.

Particularly, as he indicated he was aware the game began (apologized for arriving late or not responding earlier), and then asked about notifications...

So, notifications for what?  He’s not been quoted or mentioned by anyone but the host in this thread prior to his interactions with Whicker, and by my count it was once since game started.  So, again, plural, where are these messages?