Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Day 1 Vote Count:
(5) Venom - Swag, MWil, Josh, Bcb, Malf

(2) Josh - Venom, Forge

(2) ny92mike - Whicker

(1) Forge - Nacho

(1) Orca - Squire

(1) Swag - Pickle

So my double vote and I certainly understand and agree with Swag, but we also don’t really like the idea of voting out a new player. We’ve always let them live a day even if suspected iirc 

Hello everyone, I apologize for my absence. I am not new to mafia, but I am new to this version of mafia. I have played this game a bunch on mafia mystery app on the iPhone. I am catching a flight to Florida at 3 pm so I won’t have a chance to defend my case so forgive me but I am going to claim my role to prove my innocence. I am a twin. I won’t name my twin to protect their privacy. But what I can tel you is it the maf kill me my twin will come back doubly strong!! The only case where this doesn’t come into effect is when I am voted off by the village. Please don’t vote me. I land in Forida at midnight and will check the game tomorrow. I will be 3 hours ahead of schedule so it will be 9 pm for me when the days end. 

have a great day and May the mafia die and the village thrive. 

hey Steven, errr I mean slappy mc Patty, can you send me a list of the roles and what they do. I am aware of my role but I am not aware of what other roles are out there.