Mayhem Mafia - Game Over - Anarchy (Mafia) Wins!

Slappy Mc

Just now, Malfatron said:

I thought you corrected me like you were going to be sent the players alignment

I ALSO get that player's alignment, but I don't GET (acquire) that player's alignment until I visit that team/alignment a 3rd time.

Just now, Malfatron said:

The english language is terrible, but im on the same page now

Very fair.

Also, did @PickleRick float the idea of an SK bomber?

I'm not saying that there's not, but given I wasn't given the option of visiting that alignment and/or joining it, I'd be prone to disagree.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

"Now I seem to claim"?

I corrected @Malfatron about this yesterday. 

Plus, I could have used it as an alignment cop and N3 then I have like a 75% chance of investing Town N3

But aslo a chance of turning mafia.  And being another number for them.  Numbers are best imo for town. 

Just now, MWil23 said:

I ALSO get that player's alignment, but I don't GET (acquire) that player's alignment until I visit that team/alignment a 3rd time.

Very fair.

Also, did @PickleRick float the idea of an SK bomber?

I'm not saying that there's not, but given I wasn't given the option of visiting that alignment and/or joining it, I'd be prone to disagree.

You think the bomber is town?

I doubt he is mafia but I guess it possible.  

Could you visit the same person back to back, if not you couldn't ever become that alignment then right? 

Pickle:

I didn't trust you or SwAg even though your meta, threadplay, and other claims support evidence for that, so I took this game into my own hands and decided to do what's best for me, and I'm right.

Also Pickle: 

I am an even night redirector and trust me even though you were redirected N1 by someone else, totally not me, don't worry about it.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Also Pickle: 

I am an even night redirector and trust me even though you were redirected N1 by someone else, totally not me, don't worry about it.

What do you mean "don't worry about it" 

I said they are most likely mafia bc an odd night redirect being town doesn't make sense to me 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

You think the bomber is town?

No I think he's Mafia

I doubt he is mafia but I guess it possible.  

Please do explain this, I'd love to know why.

Could you visit the same person back to back, if not you couldn't ever become that alignment then right? 

I have/had no visit stipulations whatsoever. However, I'm also a 50/50 role thief. From there, I have/had a 25% chance of success on that move the following night.

Last night I successfully stole SwAg's role and used a track from Squire 1.0 on someone.

Tonight I will have a 25% chance of success using SwAg's move.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Maifa having a kill that has an 80% chance of never working (or whatever malf said).  Doesn't jive with a mafia game. 

Given that Malfatron is the counter-balance (allegedly, I'm still unsure tbh) and Wolf was another balance as the gift giver, combined with Squire 2.0's babysitter role, I'd argue that the game is VERY balanced by giving Mafia a faction kill AND a bomber for that reason, especially given the redirector (if scum) can manipulate those claimed roles.

For example, if you were the scum redirect (or whoever), you could choose between manipulating Malf tonight and not allowing him to diffuse the bomb, the gift giver (had you not killed him plus maybe know who the other is) that would prevent that saving means, or the babysitter Squire 2.0 on who he could and couldn't save.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Given that Malfatron is the counter-balance (allegedly, I'm still unsure tbh) and Wolf was another balance as the gift giver, combined with Squire 2.0's babysitter role, I'd argue that the game is VERY balanced by giving Mafia a faction kill AND a bomber for that reason, especially given the redirector (if scum) can manipulate those claimed roles.

For example, if you were the scum redirect (or whoever), you could choose between manipulating Malf tonight and not allowing him to diffuse the bomb, the gift giver (had you not killed him plus maybe know who the other is) that would prevent that saving means, or the babysitter Squire 2.0 on who he could and couldn't save.

But malf has to use diffuse the bomb before night moves are allowed.  So malfs move is unaffected by night moves.  Its just a % chance of success 

But malf has to use diffuse the bomb before night moves are allowed.  So malfs move is unaffected by night moves.  Its just a % chance of success 

Valid point if Malf is telling the truth, and the same with whoever the giver of gifts gives that diffuse kit to.

Which is why scum decided to kill the gift giver first.